Traxan

Rami (ex-Aldious) becomes Rami the Requiem

https://ameblo.jp/rami-vocal/entry-12577567071.html

if Google Translate  is doing its job: the Artist Known As Rami is now Rami the Requiem. She is teaming with Mary's Blood support guitarist for two types of shows, called Rami the Acoustic and Rami the Requiem. Both sets were solo material, not a single Aldious song. She plans to do shows with Unlucky Morpheus and Exist Trace (who are finally active after several months off) and plans an album for April 1.

More relevant to this place, she is looking.... verrrrrry different.

o1080135014718513453.jpg?caw=800

And the rest of the band looks rather goth.

ERjNLYFUwAAHfCd?format=jpg&name=medium

Beyond Yashiro I don't know who any of them are.

Going the ol' Fuki route, eh? Both a metaphor and literally by touring with her lol.

Not gonna lie, I had no idea exist trace were still active.

12 hours ago, Ada Suilen said:

Rami was the best thing Aldious could ever have... I am missing her voice in their songs, so I am definitely in!

I miss her, too, but you know, the new girl R!n is a huge improvement over Re:No. And she speaks fluent English. At their US show, she sang some parts in English.

10 hours ago, Traxan said:

I miss her, too, but you know, the new girl R!n is a huge improvement over Re:No. And she speaks fluent English. At their US show, she sang some parts in English.

Yeah R!n is quite good too, more Western-influenced, who could help the band spread more and more in the world; Re:No was quite OK, she was mainly attractive but her voice couldn't stand the band's energetic sound in my opinion.