BrenGun

An exclusive interview with CLACK inc

32976-image.large.png

https://vk.gy/blog/an-interview-with-clack-inc/

Big thanks to Kenbo! 
He helped with translating a few questions to Japanese. And surely also that every member answered the interview very nicely! It's an interview everybody enjoys, so please read even if you aren't a fan! ^^

EDIT:

Why did we choose this band for an interview?

CLACK inc. is maybe not the most popular or best band around (for some of us), but if a band changes their members it's always interesting to dig in them a little bit. I'm also glad that Jae_agent33399 helped us with giving a good direction of questions we could ask. 

Looking at the history of this band and members and current members it's a good band to have interviewed too, because hey it's interesting what they have been up to and if they can hit more people hearts!

Because this band starts a new area I won't share their music in this topic.

Still I hope that people are exited to discover more about their upcoming single. I'm looking forward to it!

So keep tuned okay?

A really big thanks to Kenbo, without him, this interview maybe wouldn't be possible at all. 

Edited by BrenGun

Thank you for the interview! I was hoping I'd get a mention since I did send questions for it... but I really enjoyed reading the interview regardless, the questions were great and the replies even better! I love these guys to death and I think they were able to convey their charm very well in this (Takeru and his randomness lol)

The fact that they seem to care about overseas fans so much to plan to release their live-limited song digitally made me so overjoyed! I really wasn't expecting it... what a nice surprise!

If they do, please everyone take a listen, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Their music is amazing and it's time for them to get more recognition in the west!

@Nighttime Jae I feel happy that the guys responded to the questions very well. Also thank you for sending questions we could use 

I will check their new single for sure if it really wiill be also a digital release. 

I personally don't like clack.inc previous works, just not my type of sound, still surely not a bad band. The sound they pour out sounds good. However the member change made me want to check out their new work ASAP. Can't stand it that they still didn't publish any preview or anything yet o(>o<)o

Edited by BrenGun