Shaolan974

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) new mini-album "Chronos" release

摩天楼オペラ (Matenrou Opera) new mini-album "Chronos" will be released at 2020/04/22 (2 types)

Limited edition will include CD and DVD (2800yen)

Regular edition will include CD only (2000yen)

they will hold their oneman live tour "Chronos TOUR 2020" since 2020/05/06 at Tokyo Kinema Club to 2020/07/24 to Shinjuku BLAZE

Edited by Shaolan974

Limited 2 DICS

MO_Chronos_sho_H1-1.jpg

Regular 

MO_Chronos_tsu_H1-1.jpg

CD

01.Chronos

02.Kiss
03.Silence
04.Reminiscence
05.Anemone

[CD-2](Limited only)
01.紅 (Kurenai)
02.PHOENIX
03.The WORLD
04.Mammon Will Not Die
05.Psychic Paradise
06.SHINE ON
Live Recorded at CHELSEA HOTEL,
on February 14, 15th, in 2020.

Edited by zetork

anemone sample sounds like a major D track and it's my favorite. silence is pretty cool.

I wish king records gave them more promotional money for videos tbh, they're unbelievably boring and visually dull.

I quite like Reminiscence and Anemone, I also prefer Chronos over the last few title tracks they've released!

It's the lipstick, Sono rediscovered lipstick.

In terms of this being post-Anzi, the music is good. I like it. I don’t think it’s better than Human Dignity, but I think the MV is kinda nice. 

I really didnt enjoy this band and after listening to this I wanted to understand why I liked so much more and I just found out that they have a new guitarist since 2018 and its pretty unbeliavable that one different member would have such an impact in the band's sound but did wow

I have to take some time to come back to their past work, as the last I recall was some members had left.

Good to see that they at least have material coming out, hopefully those previews sound good.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

I have to take some time to come back to their past work, as the last I recall was some members had left.

they actually have improved following the departure (-s?).

their prev album was neat compared to like a five year long creative slump they've been searing through before that.

1 minute ago, nekkichi said:

they actually have improved following the departure (-s?).

their prev album was neat compared to like a five year long creative slump they've been searing through before that.

That's honestly one way of looking at it, I agree. New blood must have helped, for sure (unless they never got a replacement then ahhh).

I also low-key like the cover album art for this.

THAT WAS AWESOME!! not sure what to think of the other songs yet according to the samples but maybe if the other full versions are as great as this one i finally have to buy a new Matenrou Opera CD since AVALON which is still a masterpiece for me.

huh interesting katsuya helped out on this release, didnt really see that coming but cool to see him branch out of just working with jmetal groups