Lily

Jrockers, who influence your look

Thanks Lily ^^

wow!! my friend asked to squeeze Haru's piercing and he let her XD

Aww :3

The guy who did my piercing didn't want to pierce near my eye... T_T

I used to have that haircut a few years ago :

704602695_small.jpg

I've never been really influenced by any jrocker for my look, except for the past couple of years where I've been more and more influenced by SADIE PINK GALAXY's and Ishii Shuuji's clothing styles. I'd probably kill for some of their clothes.

XAVAT%252B20100521_940978.jpg

Jackeeeeeeet :DUUR:

m_200912051452494b19f53187ac3.jpeg

Try out!!

I had red, purple, blond, black, blue, green, but I think blue and black was the best.

Now it's blond, but I'll dye to green, because I'll cosplay Kujou Takemasa from Kiryu. :D

Beautiful costume Lily! I really has that Kagrra,/Kiryu-esque vibe. You made this all by yourself? Wow!

Beautiful costume Lily! I really has that Kagrra,/Kiryu-esque vibe. You made this all by yourself? Wow!

Thank you!

I made everything. My hair accessory too. :D

It might just be me, but I do believe if you're going to be inspired by Jrockers, and want to pull off their look, you at least be somewhat slender.

It's bad enough that the general Asian physique is really slender and thin, so being fat on top isn't really going to help you much.

^Is that just in general or directed at Lily? Second option: Lily is NOT fat, at all. If the first, I think that if the dressing up is good, the physique has very little to do with it.

Thanks sai!

But I know I'm fat. I can't do anything with that. I try to design my costumes myself because of this. I think not all Japanese is slim.

For example Kaede from Blood (my next cosplay):

kaedecp2.jpg

I really like your cosplays Lily, I love how you make the entire costume yourself! You must have a lot of work doing so!

TAKEMASUUHH COSTUME IS SO CUTE <333

And homg i'm not the only one who thinnks Hangry&angry are beautiful? XD YOSSIIEEE.

I'd love to get J-rock styled hair, but my hair only looks good long so xD I got a pink streak (Clip-in) that matches Hiyori's color though cuz he's so pretty.. i wanna be pretty xD I feel like i'm TOO skinny to pull anything off ._. i don't cosplay cuz it's impossible to find stuff in XXXXXXXXXS