chocobuzz

ヴァージュ (Virge) new single, "千" release

These guys deserve to be one of the more talked about bands in vk, theyve been so consistently solid. Literally the only negative I can think of is that some songs on gracia had weird mixing/feedback to it but even then that's a very minor complaint.

These are some incredible visuals, I especially love Sizuki's!

My only complaint with this band is Ryo scream's are usually pretty meh, but his clean vocals are superb. Putting out a mini-album already is pretty prolific of them, I consider them the band that is most giving it their all in the scene currently and I hope they continue to do well!

On 2/11/2020 at 2:13 PM, chocobuzz said:

EQfy33vU0AE3h7I.jpg

That's some mid 00s Myspace scene king hair cut right there…

I really want to like this band, since I enjoyed MALISEND, but I don't know… I may be one of the few people who can't stand their vocalists vocals, not even the clean ones. Something about his voice makes me uncomfortable while listening. Also the instrumentals are often quite boring imo, though their last release was good∞ I'd probably would have loved it more with different vocals tho.

3 hours ago, zetork said:

el mini álbum fue cancelado ahora solo será el quinto sencillo

the reason is known .... a shame

It makes sense if they can't have in-person events to promote the release. 😖 Though maybe with the delay, it will go back to being a mini-album instead of a single? 🙏

Edited by sakuran