Shaolan974

NEVERLAND new album "EMOTION'S" release

NEVERLAND new album "EMOTION'S" will be released at 2020/06/10

it will include CD and DVD (3500yen)

they will hold their oneman live tour "NEVERLAND EMOTION’S ONEMAN TOUR 2020 “初期衝動”" since 2020/06/13 to 2020/07/31 at Osaka MUSE (8th anniversary)

NEVERLAND600.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Amazing! Shinpei is the shit, even though loads of people seem to hate on him for some reason. His drum performance on SuG's "dot.0" is one of the best I've ever heard in any visual kei song.

Edited by johnesh

On 2/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, Yukami said:

From what I see, Dr.Shinpei (ex.SuG) has officially joined.

3142409554_2_54_fDkv6Jiw.jpg

Unfortunately, Shinpei hasn’t officially joined the boys. But he did say that he genuinely loves the band and that he does think of himself as a member. I know that NEVERLAND feel the same way. That’s why they have started coordinating outfits and including him in promo. He will continue to support them for the foreseeable future. 

i didn't saw someone mentioning that NEVERLAND will have TwitCasting today (July 25). it's pre-recorded acoustic live with comments. easy  to pay with VISA or MasterCard to access live! you can watch it in good quality again after live is over.  they did this bunch of times already. make sure to follow their Twitter or LINE messages to be updated! 

https://twitcasting.tv/planetchild2007/shopcart/15378

https://twitter.com/N_L_OFFICIAL_

Digital single "THREE HEARTS" has been cancelled and changed to digital single "Mischievous." (only one track.)
The other tracks planned to be released in "THREE HEARTS" will finally be released in their best of album "LOST CHILD" to be released in February 10th, 2021