GuancheVK

DADAROMA new single, "ミスター・テロルマン" (Mr. Terror Man)

I'm not the one to complain about their recent output but yeah, this song is not good.  : /

Edited by ShTon

Very unusual for this band to use this style. This song kinda reminds me more of  デンドロビューム . Its one of those songs that is like poppy and is suppose to get stuck in your head. I do miss there dark style this is ok to me not bad but not good. I kinda did not like dadaism 5.

They straight up had nude women in their MV's before and now they're censoring the middle finger? What's wrong with you guys, DADAROMA?! You lost your edge.

Edited by patientZERO

I think the song is really good for the niche it aims. I mean, it's very well crafted, which isn't sadly something established within indie bands of the scene. But of course that doesn't mean it's necessarily interesting, at least for someone who binges into metal and/or a more mature avantgarde sound.

PV is also really well done; we are not accustomed to see this quality of display and shooting within the indie releases of the scene. I think we should cheer that effort!

oddly enough they clearly aim for that lycaon ca. OVERDOSE/糞と女と vibe with trendy 2020 sound production

I'm v puzzled by anyone who ated their entire absolute shit discography suddenly indigesting this????????