GuancheVK

DADAROMA new single, "ミスター・テロルマン" (Mr. Terror Man)

On 2/11/2020 at 8:40 PM, patientZERO said:

... I must be taking crazy pills. There's been very little of DADAROMA's output I've disliked. People need to stop clamoring for the sound of THEIR FIRST RELEASE. It's been six years people.

Wow its been that long? Wow it has. I feel old now. 

Soo they're reusing the oboreru sakana pv costumes. Also Yoshi looks like Leon Kennedy 

Edited by Aferni

...Huh...not what I was expecting either, but everyone was begging them to leave clownkei lol . I think I would dig it if they actually WERE wearing cowboy hats but right now it feels like 2000s anime RP forum avatar kei, think it's that specific hair color..

No one seems satisfied with the new look. Guess we'll have to let the music speak for itself.

at least it's not clownkei related..?

That look really isn't giving anything away as far as the singles sound goes, really feel it could be going any direction. haha. + That VS live....??? I guess it's the more dark/brutal side of dada vs the less brutal side based on the looks. Would be an interesting show to check out though, guaranteed variety at least.

5 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

That look really isn't giving anything away as far as the singles sound goes, really feel it could be going any direction. haha. + That VS live....??? I guess it's the more dark/brutal side of dada vs the less brutal side based on the looks. Would be an interesting show to check out though, guaranteed variety at least.

They posted a quick video snippet of the live on their twitter, albeit without live audio. The two songs they chose to showcase the two sides were of course Oboreru Sakana and DAY BY DAY.