-NOVA-

JILUKA Live DVD & Mini Album Release

14 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Can confirm. They're one of the best live bands I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. RIcko is always on key, they have such good chemistry with each other and their energy is always on point.

Yep, last time I was in Japan and caught them, they were definitely one of the highlights!

Haha, they're seriously releasing two different versions of the DVD with a couple of different encore tracks on them??? Doing that with the CDs in one thing, but with DVDs as well? C'mon.... haha, only in VK.

9 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yep, last time I was in Japan and caught them, they were definitely one of the highlights!

Haha, they're seriously releasing two different versions of the DVD with a couple of different encore tracks on them??? Doing that with the CDs in one thing, but with DVDs as well? C'mon.... haha, only in VK.

The DVD is the same. The preorder bonus is different.

6 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

But still, surely just including it all on the main DVD would have made more sense???

It would have considering the current situation. But since the encore was going to be the bonus at each oneman this month it was probably too late to include it on the already edited, printed and produced DVD. 

27 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

It would have considering the current situation. But since the encore was going to be the bonus at each oneman this month it was probably too late to include it on the already edited, printed and produced DVD. 

And probably wouldn't have even been included at all when the DVD inevitably went up for purchase on their store.

I already have preordered with the proxy service.

JILUKA Live DVD "THE OUTIS" (w/ Pre-order bonus: DVD-R "ver.EN1" )

47 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

And probably wouldn't have even been included at all when the DVD inevitably went up for purchase on their store.

Exactly. So let’s be thankful for that at least.

54 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Mini-álbum Xtopia que se lanzará el 14 de octubre. 

after the bad news of the separation of Nazare .... this news has made me very happy. I will reserve it as soon as it is available in cdjapan

Pretty excited that it'll contain 7 songs. Well "6" since -Prologos- is probably just an SE but still pretty cool.

Also super curious for some samples later on - will "The Purge" be the new ultimate banger?!...

I'm super excited, but I hope the Lethal Affliction sound-alike quota is gonna be filled with Ignite.

(it has a dash of Bloodshot, but the same thing applies and everyone who says it's a new sound is delusional)