-NOVA-

JILUKA Live DVD & Mini Album Release

45 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

We can ask them next time Boogie takes questions on IG lol

I'd love that! 😅 please do!

Some of the encore songs will be distributed as preorder bonus on some of the presale events. But since it’s one per city I don’t think I can get my hands on more than one. 

Any details yet on how/where to get a specific song/song pack?

Not sure if it was mentioned yet but release date of their new minialbum will be now sometime in October and from what it says i suppose the DVD will be only sold during their may lives in advance so hint, hint it quite surely will be released via their webshop or even somewhere else later on from what it seems.

1]リリース
・LIVE DVD:5月 会場先行発売
・NEW MA:10月予定

Pre-sale for the DVD will be this Friday during their tweetcast and on the 27th, each pre-sale will include a different half of the Encore. 

If anyone wants to preorder let me know asap.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Pre-sale for the DVD will be this Friday during their tweetcast and on the 27th, each pre-sale will include a different half of the Encore. 

I may need your help getting a copy. I'll let you know as soon as I can. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Komorebi said:

do they specify which songs from the encore? I would love to have Obliterator on it

14 hours ago, rekzer said:

do they specify which songs from the encore? I would love to have Obliterator on it

EXVhb8sU4AIIMVN?format=png&name=900x900

@Komorebi - Are you getting both versions? I don't have a need for two of the same DVD, but I'll get which ever one you don't. Someone I know is willing to pre-order one for me, too, so if you don't want to get the second one, I'll get that one.

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

EXVhb8sU4AIIMVN?format=png&name=900x900

@Komorebi - Are you getting both versions? I don't have a need for two of the same DVD, but I'll get which ever one you don't. Someone I know is willing to pre-order one for me, too, so if you don't want to get the second one, I'll get that one.

I'll probably get the second one, I like obliterator and bloodshot more :P

9 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I'll probably get the second one, I like obliterator and bloodshot more :P

Same, but I figured I would get the one you didn't want and then we could share! 🤫

I’m gonna try to get the other one for a friend here in Chile too so I can share you his rip once I trade with him lol

23 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Same, but I figured I would get the one you didn't want and then we could share! 🤫

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I’m gonna try to get the other one for a friend here in Chile too so I can share you his rip once I trade with him lol

Then I'll go with EN2 because I feel those are definitely the better song choices in the long run. Thanks!

2 hours ago, ruki11 said:

now the live dvd is available on their official shop

https://shinko-music-shop.com/?pid=150820355

5min later, I've ordered it.

now you don't need to pay 500tax. (or called 4545+455tax=5000)

later it would be 5000+500tax

Head’s up for everyone, they don’t ship overseas. 

Edited by Komorebi

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Head’s up for everyone, they don’t ship overseas. 

hello I'm oversea^ ^

but you can use something transport, it's easy

or if you mean EMS/SAL is stopped.....emmmm, just wait to 2021 maybe

45 minutes ago, ruki11 said:

hello I'm oversea^ ^

but you can use something transport, it's easy

or if you mean EMS/SAL is stopped.....emmmm, just wait to 2021 maybe

I mean the store asks for a Japanese address to complete the order, and JILUKA’s manager told me in person he doesn’t ship abroad yet.

41 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I mean the store asks for a Japanese address to complete the order, and JILUKA’s manager told me in person he doesn’t ship abroad yet.

but it's easy to get a japanese address for people live abroad, you also got one, alright?

almost none shop ship oversea, it should be thankful if a oversea credit card+japanese address is ok