-NOVA-

JILUKA Live DVD & Mini Album Release

You all need to chill. Take this type of conversation elsewhere you keep rebumping the thread for nonsense. If you want to discuss piracy and other things take it to a different thread. Not here leave this for the news. Please and thank you

i hope their overseas performance is at a-kon. that con bad pentagon, acme, brian the sun... so if they’re going there i wanna go, definitely. 💕

3 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Because of coronavirus ... so I'm guessing it's staying in Asia.

it’s still overseas, they’re just postponing it to november.

9 hours ago, Komorebi said:

The new DVD is Live Limited and will be sold at their live performances in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya in late May (provided they aren’t cancelled)

Their other live DVDs were initially live-limited as well, then they sold them on their webshop, if I remember correctly.

As everything they sell at lives, it will be eventually up on their webshop after the presale period.

I’m getting the presale and ask formyour sake if any of you cares to buy it. 

33 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

As everything they sell at lives, it will be eventually up on their webshop after the presale period.

I’m getting the presale and ask formyour sake if any of you cares to buy it. 

Can you hook a brotha up??

Now we have details of the DVD. I'm super glad that this is the whole show.

Cover art:

DPRJ_V001_JK.jpg

Tracklist, etc:

553d24426feffa4668a2f242057dbc2c.jpg

8818ca5611411bcaaf8d30390b1db9b8.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial

4 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

I hope it can at least be bought with the proxy system

It will most likely be available on their webshop after the lives they'll be selling it at, just as was the case with their last two live DVDs. So just hang in there.

3 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

I will be BEYOND DISAPPOINTED if they don't put the encore in it. Like wtf guys, why would you want to keep TWISTED PAIN out of the list I don't fucking know.

The encore isn’t included on the DVD :(

46 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

This is just fucking stupid. Sorry not sorry.  TP is the song that defines your brand, why would you not want to include it anywhere really

Their signature song is Screamer but ok xD

Im just sad Obliterator is not included as its one of my favorites. But honestly im just happy the tracklist is more than 5 songs this time

2 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Also true. I think it's a thinner line than we think, though: would you say DELUHI's signature song is HYBRID TRUTH or TWO HURT? Same applies here.

Idk about Deluhi, but Screamer is JILUKA’s obvious flagship whenever playing in taibans for new crowds. I don’t think they play Twisted Pain nearly as much as they play Screamer. We can ask them next time Boogie takes questions on IG lol

Some of the encore songs will be distributed as preorder bonus on some of the presale events. But since it’s one per city I don’t think I can get my hands on more than one.