-NOVA-

JILUKA Live DVD & Mini Album Release

JILUKA made several announcements after finishing up their 5th anniversary one man at TSUTAYA O West. We don't have a lot of details but the DVD is set to be released in May and the Mini album is set for October.

Additionally JILUKA has annouced they will perform Overseas for the 1st time ever in May  November. No other details have been announced.

Setlist for the 5th anniversary one man and possible DVD setlist.

Spoiler

EPspS4kU4AEqZoZ?format=png&name=900x900

Edited by -NOVA-

It’s going to be that f**** anime con in Dallas, mark my words.

the DVD was announced like 2 weeks ago, I can’t believe no one else knew about it. 

48 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

It’s going to be that f**** anime con in Dallas, mark my words.

the DVD was announced like 2 weeks ago, I can’t believe no one else knew about it. 

Or that Japan Expo in France that DADAROMA played at.

51 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Or that Japan Expo in France that DADAROMA played at.

Any anime event is the worst possible choice for them, career wise. They are one of the few VK bands that can attempt to play in the western metal league and a weeb con can forever tarnish their image and brand them as an “anime band”. I don’t know about you guys but I certainly wouldn’t want that for their career. 

From what I was told, they announced one single performance for may, so that means an isolated event, not a European tour. 

For their sake I hope it’s Taiwan or some event in France or Germany, as most of their actual fanbase is in Europe. 

Wisest move would have been a two-man tour with Deviloof.

They will also hold another Mad Pit Tour in June/July, a 2man with Leetspeak Monsters and a oneman tour in October-November.

Edit: I’ve been suspecting a-kon ever since they got that deal with CHI, which btw didn’t seem too fruitful?

Edited by Komorebi

45 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

omfg, I'm so happy for them! I'm in high hopes for the EP and wish they would put the whole show in the DVD...

Maybe you’d want to express said happiness in actually buying it instead of pestering the forum for a free copy :)

36 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Maybe you’d want to express said happiness in actually buying it instead of pestering the forum for a free copy :)

And maybe you should understand that not all people have money like you have, but I think that's hard to get. It's not because you can buy stuff that I can too. Also, it seems that I'm not the only one "pestering" the forum because of that. I'm not fighting over this matter, but getting happy because a band I love is being more successful.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

11 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

And maybe you should understand that not all people have money like you have, but I think that's hard to get. It's not because you can buy stuff that I can too. Also, it seems that I'm not the only one "pestering" the forum because of that. I'm not fighting over this matter, but getting happy because a band I love is being more successful.

Even if you have money it's hard to justify buying stuff all the time if you live overseas as 1, prices for this stuff is proper high for what it actually is.... 2, postage costs and 3, FUCKING CUSTOMS CHARGES 4, remember we don't all live in Japan so this stuff isn't so easily accessible to all of us. So with all that added together, sometimes buying a single CD will cost like 40/50 quid. I personally do try to get hard-copies for the bands I really like but have cut back a lot on "let's get this to check it out" or "I liked the one song off the single so will buy the whole CD and hope it's actually good." buys as it's all just getting too much money wise. I can afford to, but am just unable to justify it tbh. Especially when I can buy other music I like and get like 6/7 albums or more for the price of like two from VK bands, those two CD's could also be singles that equal 20/30mins of stuff, so why would I pay that when I can get a handful of full length albums for the same price? Just sayin.... haha.

Edited by Kabukichoatmidnight

26 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Even if you have money it's hard to justify buying stuff all the time if you live overseas as 1, prices for this stuff is proper high for what it actually is.... 2, postage costs and 3, FUCKING CUSTOMS CHARGES 4, remember we don't all live in Japan so this stuff isn't so easily accessible to all of us. So with all that added together, sometimes buying a single CD will cost like 40/50 quid. I personally do try to get hard-copies for the bands I really like but have cut back a lot on "let's get this to check it out" or "I liked the one song off the single so will buy the whole CD and hope it's actually good." buys as it's all just getting too much money wise. I can afford to, but am just unable to justify it tbh. Especially when I can buy other music I like and get like 6/7 albums or more for the price of like two from VK bands, those two CD's could also be singles that equal 20/30mins of stuff, so why would I pay that when I can get a handful of full length albums for the same price? Just sayin.... haha.

The guy spammed for four years over a $17 dollar DVD of a band he claims to “love so much” and tbh it’s insulting at this rate. If he saved a few coins instead of complaining he could have bough the DVD he wanted so desperately by now. 
It’s a shitty excuse if you love a band as much as he claims. This is no longer “checking stuff up”, he’s been pestering everyone for free better quality stuff of things already available on youtube. If he needs the higher quality and can’t be happy with the free version why do we have to provide it for him?

It’s not even about how he spends his money, it’s about the spam that has annoyed us (me and a few other lurking fans) for a while. I’ve had it, officially. 

I live in Latin America and on under 400 dollars a month to support bands I want to keep around on the scene so save me the lecture on “we overseas fans pay more mimimi”, will you? Some of us make actual sacrifices and are sick and tired of “fans” demanding we give them stuff and throwing tantrums when we don’t.

Pro tip: regular tracked shipping for a CD from Japan to SA (most expensive rate, other continents are cheaper) is $7 and if you have CD Japan mark the parcel as a gift, customs won’t tax you for importing merchandise.

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

The guy spammed for four years over a $17 dollar DVD of a band he claims to “love so much” and tbh it’s insulting at this rate. If he saved a few coins instead of complaining he could have bough the DVD he wanted so desperately by now. 
It’s a shitty excuse if you love a band as much as he claims. This is no longer “checking stuff up”, he’s been pestering everyone for free better quality stuff of things already available on youtube. If he needs the higher quality and can’t be happy with the free version why do we have to provide it for him?

It’s not even about how he spends his money, it’s about the spam that has annoyed us (me and a few other lurking fans) for a while. I’ve had it, officially. 

I live in Latin America and on under 400 dollars a month to support bands I want to keep around on the scene so save me the lecture on “we overseas fans pay more mimimi”, will you? Some of us make actual sacrifices and are sick and tired of “fans” demanding we give them stuff and throwing tantrums when we don’t.

Pro tip: regular tracked shipping for a CD from Japan to SA (most expensive rate, other continents are cheaper) is $7 and if you have CD Japan mark the parcel as a gift, customs won’t tax you for importing merchandise.

Not going to talk about having different priorities in life or less economincal power, but let's not forget that SA is a hellhole and minimun wage, dollar rate, shipping costs, international taxing and so on are different from one country to another.

There are five announcements, some of them we already know:

1 - the live DVD and the mini-album, both to be released in October

2 - two-man tour with Leetspeak monsters

LSMxJLK2020_webflyer01.jpg

3 - first overseas live

4 - Mad pit tour 2020

MPT2020_webflyer01.jpg

5 - first all-country tour

On 2/2/2020 at 12:38 PM, Komorebi said:

Fair point about the guy spamming  and just trying to get free stuff, it isn't hard to put a bit of money aside for buying music so yeah that is a bit shitty and yep, you're not under any obligation to share stuff you have paid good money for if you do not wish to.

But yeah, the point regardless is still fact, that it DOES cost more to get Japanese stuff from overseas, and the point I was making that for the same price you can get a lot more bang for the buck so the fact the CDs are overpriced in the first place (yes I know they're all generally 20 somethings trying to make a living and its helping keep them "in the scene" etc.... so no need to go there) is just difficult to justify, £20 for a full length album, £10/15 for a two/three song single or £30/40 for a live DVD..... c'mon..... As I said, for bands I do really love I will still support them and buy the stuff, but I just personally find it hard to justify when you can get way more for the same prices not from Japan. haha.

+ Just on an ending note, you have a crappy attitude in general (at least the way you portray yourself through this forum), so you may need to look at keeping that in check. Just saying. lol.

Don't really want to say anything about piracy & buying stuff that's not already been said (if you like a band find a way to support it), I just wanted to chime in to say that your opinion on Komorebi is, in fact, yours only as I don't share the same point of view - she's always been very nice, talkative and helpful to me. Leave moderation to the mods, thanks