VkBrutaliaN

XANVALA new single CREEPER release

200rts should not be a problem,tweet was like 4hrs ago right? and its "already" at 165, enjoyed the 1st  MV and this spot looks promising,also their oneman was sold out idk how big/small that venue is but honestly good for them I hope they keep popping off

41 minutes ago, violetchain said:

^It's actually supposed to read "zanbara". The Visunavi article about them said it comes from "ざんばら髪"

ohh thanks for the correction! it wasn't until after I posted that I realized the "x" probably sounded like "z" and not "sh"

24 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

They ship abroad?

Yes! Just send an email requesting what you want and kiwamu will send total amount and PayPal info for payment. It’s EMS shipping only so you’re looking at 2000y minimum depending on weight. He understands English as well, if that helps.

Edited by Paraph

1 hour ago, Paraph said:

Yes! Just send an email requesting what you want and kiwamu will send total amount and PayPal info for payment. It’s EMS shipping only so you’re looking at 2000y minimum depending on weight. He understands English as well, if that helps.

Thanks for the info ... But I don't see the CD

1 hour ago, GuancheVK said:

Thanks for the info ... But I don't see the CD

I went to that first live yesterday and I'm pretty sure that the cd is live limited. Not sure if only for that first live or any xanvala live.

49 minutes ago, xLIZ4 said:

I went to that first live yesterday and I'm pretty sure that the cd is live limited. Not sure if only for that first live or any xanvala live.

It's true ... I've contacted them and they've told me it's just live launch. But I'm going to buy Cula's maxi. Se+ 3 songs + DVD

36 minutes ago, Yukami said:

THIS SONG IS SO AMAZING, i love so much the SLAP BASS! ❤️

18 hours ago, Xerath said:

200rts should not be a problem,tweet was like 4hrs ago right? and its "already" at 165, enjoyed the 1st  MV and this spot looks promising,also their oneman was sold out idk how big/small that venue is but honestly good for them I hope they keep popping off

Ikebukuro Black Hole is 150 seats if i'm not wrong and is a pretty GOOD START (SOLD OUT) for a first performance! I hope they can receive the fame that the guys

haven't (unfortunately) with FIXER! ;)

Nothing outstanding at all, but they definitely already have a nice amount of funds to deliver a decent quality song and video, so I hope they use their potential to challenge themselves to amaze us in the future.

Setlist at 2020/01/30 at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE :

「鮮やかな猛毒」

「独善」

「誰が為の幸福論」

「CREEPER」

「Ratchet」

「DROID」

「ヒトリ舞台」

「ジセイ」

「悪辣が君を襲う」

「SCALA」

-ENCORE-