Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) new single, "茹でた隠元豆のある柔らかい構造" (Yude ta Ingenmame Noa ru Yawarakai Kouzou) release

Wow, I didn't think they'd actually put T. Rex's 20th Century Boy and the Nirvana riffs in there, but here we are........ :'DDD

All of this sounds like a confused mess. If I was Karma's bandmate I would be jumping ship too. YIKES.

Edited by Jigsaw9

this is their first release with zero listenable songs, gj

could've thrown a pierrot's adolf acoustic rip-off just to further spice shit up, but I guess that would be an opening treat for their 2nd line-up

Track 4's intro is definitely ripped from something too, just can't put my finger on it right now.

Edit: Oh!

Now Seikun can stop asking when people are going to start ripping off more Key Party bands :staru: 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

that second song was like 4 songs in one, i'm screaming, lmao.

i like the third one, and i hope they put this one on streaming platforms too.

i like it but that might just be my bias towards anything karma does in general lmao.

Big LOL at that short guitar shredding at 02:05. Who from his future or old bandmates has to suffer to try to implement that live? Kaede already failed at those power chords:D Will Eve just make a guest appearance for 10 seconds or will it just be playback? 

8 minutes ago, visvasrit said:

“Phalaenopsis flying into the fire”

kinda how like the band did

Was gonna make a dumpster fire joke but you beat me to it.

I edited this post to contain the two parts of the livesteam. These are working now and can be re-watched but I'm not sure how long till they take them down.

Part one

Part two

Edited by Jigsaw9

Okay, so it was two parts. They pretty much played everything they released I think (?). It was massive in any case (2 x 45 mins), four cameras and surprisingly great sound. The performance itself was excellent too, now I have a LOT more respect for their guitarist who did basically everything live without any backing track (I know this sounds like a silly compliment but it's VK we're talking about.....), and even the bassist switched to playing synth for a few tracks. It was all very impressive! (and surprisingly emotional at the very end)

I can't figure out for the life of me how to record or save these stream vids but I made a few screencaps at least, lol.

i woke up at 2 am for this and it was so worth it. i am full of emotion right now.

them getting into their phalaenopsis outfits for the second part just took my heart.

man, takuya is so fucking talented... but also my heart broke seeing his face, i know he was probably in pain. ;;

i was surprised: 4 cameras? i felt like i was watching a live dvd rather a livestream... it was great!

karma was dramatic as usual, i loved it. and it was amazing to see how it all goes down live, makoto’s switch from bass to synth was nice.

i just couldn’t take seeing takuya cry. ;;

oh mannn... i loved it. also my dream of seeing lolita played live was accomplished somehow, lol.

thank you rands 🥺 now to see what the heck happens now

Edited by visvasrit