Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) new single, "茹でた隠元豆のある柔らかい構造" (Yude ta Ingenmame Noa ru Yawarakai Kouzou) release

~~jamming with the 90s SADboYs~~

I don't know what's actually happening into Karma's head, but this madness is definitely new in the whole history scene and I couldn't expect it by any means. So my interest got forced to get into it!

I can't blame on him at all! So much charming than anything else put out recently! 

Edited by saiko

I don't mind it. I like the idea sort uhh yeah. Not their best tho. 

By the way thank fucking christ by the way these pig gaijins on twitter don't realise that he dun' speak no english, 'cause if he did, I'd be embarrassed. When did these people start listening to vk? Karma is obviously going for some old Japanese rock aesthetic with the hat and the song and the rest of it, so sorry if the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about what some Americans and Europeans on their white man's burden quest of civilising the world think about their hats. 

24 minutes ago, Disposable said:

I don't mind it. I like the idea sort uhh yeah. Not their best tho. 

By the way thank fucking christ by the way these pig gaijins on twitter don't realise that he dun' speak no english, 'cause if he did, I'd be embarrassed. When did these people start listening to vk? Karma is obviously going for some old Japanese rock aesthetic with the hat and the song and the rest of it, so sorry if the rest of the world doesn't give a shit about what some Americans and Europeans on their white man's burden quest of civilising the world think about their hats. 

Not starting a debate but people have the right to be upset about his hat. Wearing Nazi stuff is illegal in a lot of countries and Europe have history with nazism. 

Bandmen wearing shit like this in the 90' was maybe cool but in 2020 it's just kinda stupid, and the rest of his outfit doesn't suit the nazi hat aesthetic.

Edited by Kiryu999

27 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Not starting a debate but people have the right to be upset about his hat. Wearing Nazi stuff is illegal in a lot of countries and Europe have history with nazism. 

Bandmen wearing shit like this in the 90' was maybe cool but in 2020 it's just kinda stupid, and the rest of his outfit doesn't suit the nazi hat aesthetic.

The band with the 90's gimmick has the 90's and japanese rock 'n roll as a reference point so when the spread of white nationalism obviously wasn't his intent, then all Karma is guilty of is just not reading The Symbolic Gestures of White People on Twitter memo that was sent being to everyone irregardless of their culture and nationality.  I'm not saying that we can't be cognizant of the fact that it's dodgy and ignorant of the feelings of people halfway across the world, but looking at this shit on twitter I thought it's over my dead body that these morons start policing vk.  

Everything's going to be just fine, a few gaijin on twitter won't mess things up, even if they were crazy enough to protest when they came to Europe or America for a show, but by the time they could do such a thing they'll have moved on to the next injustice. Why westerns expect Japanese, a country of homogeneity with a history of pretty much deleting history from their text books to be as woke as those with too much time on their hands or are using it in less efficient ways (that twitter energy could go to actually helping people in person.) never ceases to amaze me. Seriously, what will it take for you to learn that the Japanese are far different from the rest of the world. That being said, it sounds pretty good and it can only get better, they should cover SLTS for a B-Side now.

Edited by secret_no_03

After AC disbandment Karma gets much less attention, and it's sad to see gaijins seeing nothing but nazi context of his new look instead of tweet something cheerful, as japanese fans always do...

Spoiler

But nobody noticed his glitter lips. Since when he forgot how to cosplay Kiyoharu and found his new inspiration in Jojo's iconic makeup...

Spoiler
On 3/26/2020 at 11:05 PM, visvasrit said:

the boy slit his wrists live, i don’t think he’s really gonna give a shit if a couple of gaijin are using google translate to tell him his hat is Bad ™️

22 hours ago, visvasrit said:

this is too funny to me... seems all the angry tweets did get to him, he’s censoring his hat now... lmaooo

Saddest thing I've read in my life.

10 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

"I wish for love & peace" kek

It's funny how he still wears it anyway.

"I heard you guys, but I like it so much tbh".

32 minutes ago, visvasrit said:

where’s my angst queen now 😔

He's right in his angst cocoon, filled with guilt, love and peace...

can we please keep the discussion about the single please? i'm already tired of people bitching about some stupid fucking hat, yall know damn well vk is full of edgelords who idolize suicide and murder to get free pussy so I don't see how this is any different.