Shaolan974

RAZOR new album "掟" (Okite) and live DVD

RAZOR new live DVD "RAZOR 3rd ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN TOUR III -third-@マイナビBLITZ赤坂" will be released at 2020/03/25 (6000yen)

[tracklist]

1. ANOTHER
2. 消えない痛み
3. NEW ANSWER
4. 困惑
5. LIQUID VAIN
6. ADEPT
7. イノセンス
8. Choice
9. LOCUS
10. Disclosure
11. DAYBREAK
12. 千年ノ色彩
13. Labyrinth
14. ハイビスカス
15. 美醜
16. 埋葬
17. BRILLIANT

18. ADAMZ
19. 完全無欠
20. 嫌、嫌、嫌。
21. RED ZONE
22. PRIMARY

their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2020/05/06

it will include CD and DVD (3500yen)

they will hold their oneman live tour since 2020/05/06 at OSAKA MUSE to 2020/07/03 at YOKOHAMA BAY HALL

Edited by Shaolan974

On 3/18/2020 at 3:11 AM, zetork said:

Next 2nd Full Album「掟」(Okite) 2020.05.06

it will include 12 songs for 3850yen

[tracklist]

01. 掟 (Okite)

02. 狼煙 (Noroshi)

03. 明日もし僕がどこかで朽ちて (Ashita Moshi Boku ga Doko ka de Kuchite)

04. デラシネーション (Deracination)

05. 神様のアイロニー (Kamisama no Irony)

06. 木枯らしの詩 (Kogarashi no Uta)

07. 完全無欠 (Kanzen Muketsu)

08. MAD INVISIBLE

09. 見知らぬ害虫 (Mishiranu Gaichuu)

10. UNCHAIN

11. STARS

12. 邂逅 (Kaigou)

dummy.gifdummy.gifETTYo_nWAAECe4P?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Shaolan974

25 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

They're releasing song(s) early I guess to hold people over 

Song is available on basically every digital platform 

Sounds great , love speedy metal song from RAZOR !

6 hours ago, sleepy coffee said:

Supongo que van a lanzar canciones antes, creo que para detener a la gente 

La canción está disponible básicamente en todas las plataformas digitales. 

I love this

On 4/3/2020 at 4:06 PM, sleepy coffee said:

They're releasing song(s) early I guess to hold people over 

Song is available on basically every digital platform 

it's beautiful :))

7 hours ago, zetork said:

From the sounds of review , IMO : 掟 > 千年ノ調べ (full album-wise)

Hm, listened to the preview twice and nothing is really standing out. I will give it the benefit of the doubt though.

The last album wasn't great imo and stuffed with singles; this will likely be better.

18 minutes ago, zombieparadise said:

Hm, listened to the preview twice and nothing is really standing out. I will give it the benefit of the doubt though.

The last album wasn't great imo and stuffed with singles; this will likely be better.

You are wrong ... If the first album is 15 songs of which 5 are singles and the other 10 are new, so what you say is not correct. As for the previews ... I don't usually pay much attention to them because the full version changes, although the previous ones left a good taste in my mouth ... I am looking forward to this second album

1 hour ago, GuancheVK said:

You are wrong ... If the first album is 15 songs of which 5 are singles and the other 10 are new, so what you say is not correct. As for the previews ... I don't usually pay much attention to them because the full version changes, although the previous ones left a good taste in my mouth ... I am looking forward to this second album

Thing is, I can't remember any of the remaining 10 tracks.

This one on the other hand, seems that it will be better.

On 4/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, GuancheVK said:

I'm not 'wrong'—It's my opinion. And that opinion is that 5 singles and 15 songs on any album will generally deteriorate the quality of the album as a cohesive unit.

This one stands a better chance at sticking out as this album's singles are basically being built around the album, and not the other way around.

Edited by zombieparadise
context

Not sure what to think yet based on the previews and the PV track. Latter one sounds okay-ish, the samples in general are more 'meh'... although towards the end there were a few that caught my attention.

I didn't care too much for their previous album (only very few standout tracks, overall pretty bland but not annoying) and this one doesn't seem like it will hold my interest for long either. In general I'm more of an 'album guy' but with this band I think their singles have been much more memorable.

34 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Not sure what to think yet based on the previews and the PV track. Latter one sounds okay-ish, the samples in general are more 'meh'... although towards the end there were a few that caught my attention.

I didn't care too much for their previous album (only very few standout tracks, overall pretty bland but not annoying) and this one doesn't seem like it will hold my interest for long either. In general I'm more of an 'album guy' but with this band I think their singles have been much more memorable.

Friend the preamps always deceive since they only show you the chorus or the most catchy part of the song but maybe if you listen to it all it can have powerful riff, I at least do not get carried away by the previews ... As for the video .. I find it spectacular I already want to have my copy

^ Of course, I agree that the previews only show a very limited scope of the song. Especially with these guys they sometimes spice up their tracks with some variety now and then... it's just that the whole picture I'm getting so far doesn't get me excited too much. We'll see when the time comes. :) 

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

^ Por supuesto, estoy de acuerdo en que los avances solo muestran un alcance muy limitado de la canción. Especialmente con estos muchachos, a veces condimentan sus canciones con alguna variedad de vez en cuando ... es solo que toda la imagen que estoy obteniendo hasta ahora no me emociona demasiado. Ya veremos cuando llegue el momento.:) 

of course all tastes are respectable ... this band is one of my best bands and I am excited by all their material