Sign in to follow this  
Guest 膣分泌液

dilfs of VK

On 3/25/2017 at 11:15 AM, Platy said:

I'm shocked Miyavi hasn't shown up here. 

So... Miyavi. 

no 

On 3/26/2017 at 4:05 AM, sheepprincessgara said:

tumblr_on7z1f2nKn1umjquyo1_400.png

bitch is almost 40 yrs old

no

pretty sure hiyuu's nearing his 30s (if not already in them) but i'll come back in like 10 years when he actually qualifies as a dilf

cuz no other dilf around these days does it for me

C7cbDKmVwAAwJEt.jpg

Did nobody mention Riku? No? Look at this wrinkly, well-used piece of drug-leftover, I love him dearly. Gawd. He even looked old, when he was in his early twenties (don't do drugs kids, srsly is2g you'll look twice your age!). 

But then again I have a serious weakness for used-looking, old, broken dolls like him. 

Or let's talk about Loki

C56ockVUYAAHmvB.jpg

Like damn Daddy, seeing you without too much light and softener for pics makes my heart beat for you

On 3/27/2017 at 7:51 PM, itsukoii said:

pretty sure hiyuu's nearing his 30s (if not already in them) but i'll come back in like 10 years when he actually qualifies as a dilf

cuz no other dilf around these days does it for me

On today's episode of "Shit that just made me feel old"

BT's Hoshino might count as one if anything - I was going to put Laruku's Ken in his stead but then I realized that Ken looks more hyuk hyuk-ish compared to his days as a Blitz Kids' cosplayer back in '95-'96. Hoshino on the other hand became classier after being all coy with his fashion taste and stuff back in early 90s to mid 90s:

Spoiler

684full-hoshino-hidehiko.jpg

xnDsFEJEXRU.jpg

Now:

g8689890.jpg

76921fc7e741d965071ea9def51eba52.jpg

He aged rather quickly but at the same time, he became even classier and less "d'awww""-ish which adds more to his mature charm. I know that folks are all about Atsushi but I just happen to appreciate something more than just Japanese Snapes, yikes.

But yeah, a real damn shame that this concept of "maturity" in VK goes down to men in their 40s being all fancy-shmancy with their andrometro looks that make them look more languished if anything. Buff, bulk, maybe beards but otherwise actually manrii looks should be in now, seriously.

Edited by Alroy

On 3/28/2017 at 11:33 PM, -jibakurei- said:

(don't do drugs kids, srsly is2g you'll look twice your age!). 

this is fake news & whoever that person is they suffer from dranking bloat & unfortunate attempts @ caucasian styling

Chiba Yusuke tbhhh (48 years old) not really vk but still a pretty well known jrocker ~

chibayusuke.jpg

Yukiya (D≒SIRE, JILS, Kain) Not sure about his age exactly but i'm  pretty sure he's in his mid/end 40s considering how long he's been around despite his baby face (Some rumors said he was 65 but he was joking about his birth date obviously lmao) 

C0h7VULUQAE7Jco.jpg

Edited by SadMoomin

Ex Vasalla members Shun, K-suke, and Sin (yes, the one from Syndrome and D) with Junichiro from King in their session band "The Fuzz".

Damn does Shun (center) look so young. I want to know his anti-aging secrets

Spoiler

DPwh7wTVoAAiP5I.jpg

Sign in to follow this