zetork

モンストロ MonstlloW NEW 6th SINGLE 『LadyKiller』

Great! Their last few releases were realy fun.

Super hyped for april because of this and first rakugaki’s album.(and new nightwish album)

Also they're about to start a "muevo campaign" to collect money. To help them to keep the quality of their work. (It's hard to be a musician huh.. 😢

You have to register and choose an option from 01.28. The cheapest version is the 4000 yen plan, where you get both type of the single, a comment video, and a link to the mv before the official release etc. There's a lot of option even for 50.000/100.000 yen containing merchandises, talking,  invitation to the backstage on their oneman, dinner party, and even a private concert too. 😯😵 As far as I could check, I'm kinda sure they can't ship things to overseas, maybe you can buy the 1000 yen ticket if you want with no extras. 😢

They're trying to sell themselves so hard, I'm a bit worried. Hoping for the best. 

The single has been delayed due to corona virus, no new date yet. And i am not sure whether 2 versions are still happening. If you click on the link from the tweet, there is only one version listed, priced 1500¥, with 3 tracks. 2 new songs and acoustic version of Homura.

Bummed out about the news, after new Kizu single, this was the release i was looking forward the most.

I love the look! I honestly didn’t know this has a full blown release date already. Cover art looks awesome too. These guys are always a Good time. 

I thought they have paused their activities for a long time.

7 hours ago, Bunny said:

Pensé que habían detenido sus actividades durante mucho tiempo.

I do not think so... I think they are very solid and will stay longer