Sign in to follow this  
Shadowmaster_Iori

Hello from the past, I guess

Its been a long time since I've done the forum thing, so I guess ill start from the top. 

34 yo here. Been a fan of J-rock/pop since I was 17-18. Found a forum called projectJ and met a bunch of people from around the world, some who are still my friends to this day. 

Some of my favs are X-Japan, Dir en Grey, Versailles, Malice Mizer, Shiina Ringo, Mucc, Glay, Kagrra and I'm sure ive forgotten many more throughout the years. 

I was hoping to meet some people who might have been using project J back in the day as well? Highly doubt it, but figured id give it a shot. Looking forward to... Whatever this leads to!

Yoo, welcome to the forum. I used to frequent the project J forums around 2005 - 2007. iirc under the name "one80". I think there was a guy there named Nickblaze (or something like that), and a few other guys that were extreme metal-heads...they introduced me to a lot. What was your name there and around what years did you frequent?

It must have been around the same time, I didnt have reliable internet at home, so college, 2003-4 would be when I started looking for music and stuff. Probably didnt find it right away. 

I had this same nick, I figured Id used the same, just in case. I was never a prominent user  or a popular one at that. I remember a guy named IIIDInsane minion or something, he would post all the time, everywhere. Also the friends I made there, bexie, hide, psy, man there were others...

The death of a very good online friend I met through there just got me nostalgic for the good old days of forums and finding people who like the same weird shit as you. 

ah, shit, you know what. I think i might be confusing projectJ with the jmusicignited forums. It was so long ago that I can't remember anymore, but it was likely the latter.

Anyways, how did you stumble upon MH?

Sign in to follow this