Shaolan974

New band "ヒッチコック" (Hitchcock) has formed

1st demo sounded awesome - 2nd not so much... But hard to tell, amazing vocals can totally make it or break it even if the instrumental doesn't get me that hyped.

5 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

There's literally nowhere to get the 1st demo, but the second is on the Mathilda shop? Weird.

They're on the same label and probably just never made an official store for a label that's had one artist for the longest time 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

They're on the same label and probably just never made an official store for a label that's had one artist for the longest time 🤷‍♂️

Makes sense, I'm just concerned it might end up being a live release exclusive.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Not sure if this was pointed out before but their upcoming 4-track single will be available digitally at a bunch of places:

(also you can see the cover art in the above tweet)

Well thank fuck for that, I was worried since they didn't indicate where you could get it for the longest time.

I am glad more bands are starting to embrace digital sales and share their music online via streaming. 

Also this band has me intrigued. I am normally not a fan of VK bands of this type, but I kinda like their style.

4 minutes ago, Ikna said:

I am glad more bands are starting to embrace digital sales and share their music online via streaming.

I agree, especially about the digital sales! for old dinosaurs like me who don't want to get into streaming too much, lol.

My interest is also moderately piqued by this band, even though I haven't heard anything mindblowing so far, but at least the visuals look neat.