Shaolan974

New band "ヒッチコック" (Hitchcock) has formed

distribution Single『おおかみと赤ずきんちゃん』 (Ookami to Akazukin-chan) 2020.06.13

CD

1.『おおかみと赤ずきんちゃん』(Ookami to Akazukin-chan)

2.『蟻。』(Ari)

3.『肉球。』(Nikukyuu)

4.『君。』(Kimi)

Edited by zetork

ohmygod they literally came in to fill the essence missing in VK at the moment!!!

ended avelcain legacy with the first PV ✔️

ended R-Shitei/mamireta/DDRM with the second ✔️

the slay.... the slayage...the slaughter....

42 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

ohmygod they literally came in to fill the essence missing in VK at the moment!!!

ended avelcain legacy with the first PV ✔️

ended R-Shitei/mamireta/DDRM with the second ✔️

the slay.... the slayage...the slaughter....

Second song sounds exaclty like マチルダ so idk what you were listening to. Not only the instrumental, it seems like the singer completely tried to become マチルダs singer with his intonation. Same like he did in the first song, cover Karmas AC intonation.

Just shows you how Eve writes the complete songs as in AC also with the midi/track/intonation for the vocals and tells the band members what to do in each second. Such bots.

I agree tho they fill something missing, I like it in the end.

Okay so far from the previews they gave i havent disliked one yet. I would like to see them release these on a non limited basis. Hopefully someone can get these track i would love to listen to what they have to offer. OMG this bass slaps hard lol

On 1/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, Yukami said:

EVE , you just made another AvelCain , which I Love !!!!! 

Sounds good like the other few songs they released so far but still i always think the songs of their previous band ゼツ just had a little something more to them which these songs are lacking - probably the chaoticness...

Well the demo already sounds pretty cool although i'd love to hear some vocals already as well.

Anyway pretty surely gonna order this but first i'll wait until they make further announcements specially a concrete release date.

13 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Well the demo already sounds pretty cool although i'd love to hear some vocals already as well.

Anyway pretty surely gonna order this but first i'll wait until they make further announcements specially a concrete release date.

I am also very interested in this band but i created an account some time ago on Mathilda shop to purchase items with Tenso but it seems like french credit card is not supported even if the logo of this kind of card appears on the online shop ? How do you do to purchase from Mathilda webshop ? Thank you^^