VkBrutaliaN

NAZARE 1st full album NEMOPHILA release + ONEMAN live tour

Their 1st full album "NEMOPHILA" will be released on 29.04.2020 and will come in 2 types.

Limited edition (2 CDs) > price: 4000yen (tax out)

Regular edition (1CD) > price: 3000yen (tax out)

In addition to that they'll hold a ONEMAN live tour starting on 04.04.2020 at Ikebukuro Ruido K3 up to their tour final on 05.07.2020 at Shinjuku BLAZE.

Also at their tour final they'll release another (ONEMAN) live limited/distributed CD.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN
added Twitter link

On 1/12/2020 at 10:44 AM, Saishu said:

then what the hell was the other one?

I asked this myself too, but the tweet says that this is their first full album that will be sold regularly (that is, in stores)

Edited by IGM_Oficial

4 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

by?

I am saying that I am glad the news that they release album .... I do not see any problem, friend

I don’t know. You’re the one that gave me the “bitch excuse me” on my earlier post

3 hours ago, Saishu said:

No lo sé. Eres el que me dio la "perra, discúlpeme" en mi publicación anterior

I still don't understand your comment, but it doesn't matter ... regards

4 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

I still don't understand your comment, but it doesn't matter ... regards

He is talking about the emoji reaction that you did in the bottom right of his first comment, but with some Issei style of approach. lmao

Definitely into this. I did also find it a little weird that they say this is the "1st album" when there is already a full album. But in fairness, the actual 1st album is more like a glorified demo of hotpotch ideas all thrown together, seemed like the album made up of "all Issei's ideas before he actually knew what the next band he was going to form was going to actually do". But am excited to hear this, am even more curious to know what the second disc will contain. Hopefully it'll be the "LIVE LIMITED ONLY COLLECTION". hahaha.

Live Limited Single [ DEXCORE ✕ NAZARE ]

CD
1.Collapse feat.澪 Mio (NAZARE)
2.Break it down feat.架神 Kagami (DEXCORE)

2man [ DEXCORE ✕ NAZARE ]

02.08 池袋EDGE
02.10 OSAKA RUIDO
02.11 名古屋ell.SIZE

Edited by zetork

On 14/1/2020 at 12:19, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Definitivamente en esto. También me pareció un poco extraño que digan que este es el "1er álbum" cuando ya hay un álbum completo. Pero para ser justos, el primer álbum real es más como una demostración glorificada de ideas de hotpotch juntas, parecía que el álbum estaba formado por "todas las ideas de Issei antes de que supiera realmente qué iba a hacer la próxima banda que iba a formar". ". Pero estoy emocionado de escuchar esto, tengo aún más curiosidad por saber qué contendrá el segundo disco. Esperemos que sea la "COLECCIÓN SOLAMENTE LIMITADA EN VIVO". jajaja.

+1000000