VkBrutaliaN

NAZARE 1st full album NEMOPHILA release + ONEMAN live tour

On 2/2/2020 at 11:37 PM, zetork said:

Live Limited Single [ DEXCORE ✕ NAZARE ]

CD
1.Collapse feat.澪 Mio (NAZARE)
2.Break it down feat.架神 Kagami (DEXCORE)

2man [ DEXCORE ✕ NAZARE ]

02.08 池袋EDGE
02.10 OSAKA RUIDO
02.11 名古屋ell.SIZE

Usually i don't care for CDs like that but in this case with NAZARE and DEXCORE this has to be the most AMAZING collaboration EVER!!

4 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I can't find any details on what difference there is between the regular and limited edition is.

Additional CD with 6 songs on the limited ed. it's on the flyer 

Just now, Kiryu999 said:

Additional CD with 6 songs on the limited ed. it's on the flyer 

Oh, I didn't notice, I usually ignore those and look at the pretty pictures honestly xD. Thanks, because Cdjapan was no help at all.

19 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

I already have reserved my limited edition. Do you know what characteristics the songs on CD 2 have?

It’s on the flyer

13 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Esta en el volante

yes I know ... but I don't understand Japanese I don't know who sings or plays the guitar

20 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

yes I know ... but I don't understand Japanese I don't know who sings or plays the guitar

The singer plays guitar on the first song, the guitarist sings on the second, the bassist on the third, and the drummer sings on the 4th song (🤯).  I think the last two are instrumental.

29 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

El cantante toca la guitarra en la primera canción, el guitarrista canta en la segunda, el bajista en la tercera y el baterista canta en la cuarta canción ( 🤯 ). Creo que los dos últimos son instrumentales.

SE?

Without any doubt already AOTY for me.

Also interesting to know that on the m-card you could get at their 1year anniversary live for buying INNOCENCE is the demo version of NEMOPHILA.

And still although they discography is already ridiculously huge they still don't have one single filler song. Everything they release is TOP quality.

Hard to say from just the previews but this is a welcome improvement over the proof of existence single in terms of songwriting although some of the previews sound quite similar to each other.

Edited by Manabu