CLACK inc. New Look 2020

To all agents Important report pt.1

Next announcement ▷A.D. 2120.01.18 20:00

New lineup

Voc 武翔 [TAKERU]

Gut アルマ [ARMA]

Support Gut+悠 [YU] ex bass

New support Bass Avel (ex Veinrot)

New support Drums けんぼー KENBO (ex ARTELICIA) 

Edited by zetork

#StopsleepingonClackinc.2020

Also, I would like to point out that guitarist Vaku and drummer Lyiek have left, so ex Art Elicia Kenbo and ex Veinrot Avel joined. +Yuu switched from bass to guitar, so now we have Avel as bass and Kenbo as drums. 

(reminder that members change so often because everyone but Arma and Takeru are support members) 

😮 ARUMA left? 

「衝撃、アルマ脱退。まさかのRyo加入」〜最後のアルマ生誕祭〜
開催決定!!

I don't understand who helps mejor 

😮

56 minutes ago, zetork said:

😮 ARUMA left? 

「衝撃、アルマ脱退。まさかのRyo加入」〜最後のアルマ生誕祭〜
開催決定!!

I don't understand who helps mejor 

😮

I think アルマ (Arma)'s just changing his stage name back to Ryo (which was his name in EVE)

14 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

I think アルマ (Arma)'s just changing his stage name back to Ryo (which was his name in EVE)

^That 👍🏻 Arma is the only songwriter, if he left Clack inc. would break up most likely (let's pray they never will🙇🏻‍♀️

Some important news for Clack inc.! New songs will be released on March 24 in occasion of their live for Arma's birthday. And more importantly, +Yuu (guitar), Avel (bass) and Kenbo (drums) have been appointed as official Clack inc. members!

The statement goes:

"Until today, we have executed missions with numerous supporting members from time to time, and have parted ways with them.

And today, the band is welcoming the supporting agents as main agents.

From now on, CLACK inc. will commence missions with Takeru, ARMA, along side with +Yu, Avel and Kenbo as official agents.

All agents are expected to execute further missions with CLACK inc. as always."

I'm so happy that CLACK inc. has now stable members! I love the new members and I couldn't be happier that they joined properly😭 I'm expecting them to contribute with songwriting as well, so with their united talents the band can only get better and better from now on🤩

Edited by Nighttime Jae

In other news: CLACK inc. have just launched a webshop  that has all of their singles on and international shipping is available, among other merch

https://clackinc.theshop.jp/

This is extremely convenient, especially when their latest single hadn't been available for purchase anywhere and I had to ask a Japanese fellow fan to send it to me in order to get it.

If you ever considered buying their CDs, this is the time!

Please support them: the fact that they've been willing to add international shipping is kind of a big deal, they're trying to grow their audience overseas and they deserve a chance to be known.

Here's a collection of all their MVs. If you like what you hear, consider buying their singles off their site.

https://youtu.be/Fl54zdWA1uA

And while you're at it, check out their recent interview with vkgy here

Edited by Nighttime Jae