Shaolan974

LEZARD will disband

According to the announcement on their OHP, they are disbanding due to Vo.ソラ (Sora)'s wish to depart.

いつもLEZARDを応援頂いている皆様、誠にありがとうございます。
2013年4月20日より活動をしてきましたLEZARDですが、この度3月20日より開始する『LEZARD LAST ONEMAN TOUR』をもちまして、Vo.ソラの脱退により解散する事になりました。
突然のご報告となり、ファンの皆様、関係者の皆様に深くお詫び申し上げます。
応援頂きましたDAPPYの皆様にできる限り精一杯の誠意をライブでお見せできるよう努めてまいりますので、5月29日新宿BLAZE公演まで宜しくお願い致します。

It's too bad about LEZARD. I still haven't been able to commit myself to listening to a full album of theirs, but I liked some of their video tracks from both vocalist eras a lot. Especially LOVE + MUSIC and Manatsu no Junjou to Revolution.

To be expected for me. I felt the band got more cheesy after lime left, well for me at least . Lime really kept that group together but he is on to bigger and better things. 

On 1/11/2020 at 3:21 PM, violetchain said:

It's too bad about LEZARD. I still haven't been able to commit myself to listening to a full album of theirs, but I liked some of their video tracks from both vocalist eras a lot. Especially LOVE + MUSIC and Manatsu no Junjou to Revolution.

I feel the same about them. There 1st album: Tokage Zukan~Kaijougentei Ongen Daizenshuu is the only one i can actually listen to most of not all tho.