Alkaloid

影喰イ (Kagekui) will disband

影喰イ (Kagekui) will disband at 2020/3/18 due to Vo.心 (Kokoro)'s wish to depart, expressed in 2019/12.

いつも影喰イを応援していただき、誠にありがとうございます。

この度、影喰イは2020年3月18日に行われる「産声」池袋EDGE 公演にて

解散する運びとなりました。

理由と致しましては、2019年12月上旬に心から脱退の申し出があり、協議の結果この様な運びとなりました。

突然のご報告となり、ファンの皆様、関係者の皆様にお詫び申し上げます。

44 minutes ago, Mephis said:

Creo que está conectado con su último mini álbum. MV en youtube tiene muchos comentarios negativos

I have their last job is their best, in my opinion

i think it's not only bad comments. vocal Kokoro suffers from depression and maybe it is too much for him? i can't say for sure but being a musician is rough and when you have to deal with bad feedback it's even rougher

On 1/9/2020 at 6:07 PM, anadentone said:

what was all the negative comments all about :o

The video where they had basically visually recreated the attempted murder of that bartender who got stabbed by his gf and she smoked a cig in the lobby whilst waiting for the police. It was in bad taste honestly, the like to dislike ratio on that video is just yikes. Here's three interesting  comments, 

ちょこぽてとさん:

他バンドのバンギャです。 刺されたホストさんからのツイートが回ってきたので見ました。 被害者さんの気持ちを考えてください。こんなネタにするような曲を作ることで確実にV系の質が落ちました、、偏見が増えるんです。本当にやめてほしいです。逆になぜこの曲でメンバーさんも関連するスタッフさんもこれはダメだとストップ出さなかったんですか?人間性を疑います、一人間として、バンギャとしてすごく悲しいです。

のんのん:

話題性が欲しかったのは分かりました。 でもネタにしては笑えないかと。 歌詞は薄っぺらいし 歌も演奏も下の下、笑っちゃうくらい下手。 まずもっと練習するのをオススメします☺ 貴方達みたいなのがいるから ヴィジュアル系シーンが良くならないんだよ。 早く解散してください。

ちゅみ:

ダサいし趣味悪いしキモい。 まったく知らないけど素人バンドか何か? 雑音。 高校の文化祭でバンド発表してる高校生のが上手いわ。 炎上狙うしかないとか底辺バンド。 低レベルバンド過ぎて思いのほか炎上すらしないとゆう。 ファンの人達にも見放されるよねこりゃ。 こんなバンド早く消えるだろうけど、とりあえず見てて気分悪い。 見ていて恥ずかしい。 MVに出演しようとしたこの2人もキ◯チガイだが。 同じ日本人と思いたくないメンタルの持ち主達。 殺したのってw てか、るな君の代わりに名誉毀損で訴えてあげようか。

Edited by Aferni

On 1/11/2020 at 12:44 PM, Aferni said:

The video where they had basically visually recreated the attempted murder of that bartender who got stabbed by his gf and she smoked a cig in the lobby whilst waiting for the police. It was in bad taste honestly, the like to dislike ratio on that video is just yikes.

And the bartender who got stabbed actually saw their music video and said on his twitter that it was a very disrespectful thing to do and the band got even more hate from people from that tweet