Alkaloid

Blu-BiLLioN will disband

Blu-BiLLioN will disband after their final oneman tour "Contrast" which begins at 2020/2/29 due to Dr.Seika's wish to depart due to his dystonia (which previously caused the band to pause activities last year).

【Blu-BiLLioNから大切なお知らせ】

いつもBlu-BiLLioNを応援いただき誠にありがとうございます。

この度、Blu-BiLLioNは2020年2月29日よりスタートする

『Blu-BiLLioN LAST ONEMAN TOUR「Contrast」』を最後に解散することとなりました。

突然のご報告となり、ファンの皆様、関係者の皆様に深くお詫び申し上げます。

以下、メンバーからのコメントを掲載させていただきます。

【メンバーコメント】

突然の発表になってしまい本当にごめんなさい。

今回の一連の経緯です。

Blu-BiLLioNはドラムSeikaのジストニア手術の為
2019年初めから同年5月まで活動を休止していました。

活動再開から数ヶ月後、SeikaからBlu-BiLLioNを脱退したいと申し入れがありました。

両足のジストニアの症状は徐々に快方に向かってきているが完治しておらず、それに加え右手にもジストニアの症状が現れ、思うように叩くことができなくなり、好きだったドラムと向き合えなくなってしまった。

この身体と精神状態ではバンドを続けることができない。

それがSeikaから伝えられた脱退理由でした。

彼の気持ちを汲み取った上で、6人でなんとか続ける方法を模索しましたが
その気持ちを変える術は見つかりませんでした。
Seikaの脱退の申し入れを受け入れた上で、残りの5人のメンバー、事務所スタッフ含めこれからの活動をどうするか何度も話し合いました。

そして出した結論が、Blu-BiLLioNの解散でした。
この6人でなければBlu-BiLLioNではない。
それが解散の理由です。

約10年愛を込めて育てたものを育てられなくなる現実。

そして同じ気持ちでいてくれたファンの皆さんのことを思うと胸が張り裂けそうです。

それでも残された短い時間、メンバー全員で精一杯Blu-BiLLioNを育てます。

宜しくお願いします。

Blu-BiLLioN一同

I've followed Seika from (discovering) bis to Blu-Billion, so I'm really gutted that he can't perform anymore (reminds me a bit of how Yukimi left the scene.)  My interest in the band has tapered off over the years, but they've had some really iconic releases. 

;_;

Edited by colorful人生

6 hours ago, colorful人生 said:

I've followed Seika from (discovering) bis to Blu-Billion, so I'm really gutted that he can't perform anymore (reminds me a bit of how Yukimi left the scene.)  My interest in the band has tapered off over the years, but they've had some really iconic releases. 

;_;

I feel you. Was so heartbroken after bis disbanded, but at least one member was keeping up and steady in a pretty great band. I'm sad that they are disbanding, but even more heartbroken that his sickness reached this point. I wish him all the best, hope the other members stick around

I have forgotten abot this band :o They use to be on visual baka with their label mates and even though Dog and Buglug (?) have yt channels, they didn't. I think after 10+ years bands either wanna quit or go on hiatus. I've notice drummers seem to have the most health problems out of all positions .