sleepy coffee

ex. Meidara members form new band "自我-ジガ-" (Jiga)

Just realized this is basically MEIDARA, I enjoyed their stuff so I'd better check out this album. I think it was playing in Closet Child today because I recognized Yagami's voice but I couldn't place any of the songs.

I'm another one of the (apparently few?) people who like the vocals. I can see how they may be a bit uninteresting for some, but I certainly find him more listenable than a lot of other mediocre singers that float their way through the scene...

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for something to have such bad clipping production in 2020. Aside from that, this just sounds like "babby's first indies-vk album" desparate to cram every kind of style and gimmick in there hoping someone will enjoy some of it. For me, if this was just the (otherwise unnecessary) interlude followed by the first two songs it would've made a decent single. But like this, it's just a bloated amateurish mess that isn't even pleasant on the ears.

Too bad, I was looking forward to them. I just hope RAKUGAKI won't disappoint the AINS name in April. :D