Jump to content
Kyo_Toriko

IIIRD will go on indefinitely hiatus & Last live-limited album release!

Recommended Posts

IIIRD will hold their 3-man live with Hueye and MAMIRETA,
also they will hold last one-man live "period." on 2020.03.24 in 高田馬場AREA!
And at the same day, their last live-limited album "勿忘草" will be released!
Then the band will go on indefinitely hiatus at the same day!

Release Information: 「勿忘草」 CD with 5songs / ¥3,000
Tracklist:

1. Third

2. Red wink

3. 朽葉、慕う心は。

4. Slave figure

5. Lost Ivy

Source: http://www.visunavi.com/news/349183/

I mean... What the fuck?!

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

And then form a new band with the original singer? .-.

Do we even know where this dude is? Like he just left and bandactivities started 4 ot 5weeks later than scheduled.

 

Also theres still no comments from the members right? I wonder what the actual reason is.

Nevertheless this sucks since their music is enjoyable imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2019 at 7:56 PM, Xerath said:

Do we even know where this dude is? Like he just left and bandactivities started 4 ot 5weeks later than scheduled.

Wasn't it ex KRAD vocalist who orginally was supposed to be their vocalist if i remember correctly...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Wasn't it ex KRAD vocalist who orginally was supposed to be their vocalist if i remember correctly...

Yes you're correct, they had even flyers ready for an event with other bands and a few days before it happened he thanossnapped himself or so idk.  F for one of my fav vocalists and I pray he no kusoman lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Xerath said:

Yes you're correct, they had even flyers ready for an event with other bands and a few days before it happened he thanossnapped himself or so idk.  F for one of my fav vocalists and I pray he no kusoman lmao 

 

21 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Wasn't it ex KRAD vocalist who orginally was supposed to be their vocalist if i remember correctly...

Same here, hoping to hear SOMETHING from Sou this year but who knows..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...