Shaolan974

Plastic Tree new album "十色定理" (Juusshoku Teiri) release

The tracklist, cover art, and new artist image has been revealed:

4988002805716.jpg

The album will be released in two types -- a standard edition (main CD only) for 3,300 yen [tax inc.], and a special limited version (11 CD+DVD+80p Photobook+Luxury box) for 17,380 yen [tax inc.]

Main CD tracklist:
01.) Amanojaku (あまのじゃく)
02.) Medusa (メデューサ)
03.) Senzou (潜像)
04.) C.C.C.
05.) remain
06.) Swing Noir ( スウィング・ノワール)
07.) Inside-Out ( インサイドアウト)
08.) Light.Gentle.and Soul.
09.) Tsuki ni Negai wo (月に願いを)
10.)  End roll. (エンドロール。)
-----------------------------------------------------
The other 10 CDs exclusive to the limited version are singles of each of the songs on the album. Each includes three tracks -- the original song, an instrumental version, and a demo version, like so:

CD single #1:
01.) Amanojaku
02.) Amanojaku [Instrumental]
03.) Amanojaku [Pre-production ver.]

CD single #2:
01.) Medusa
02.) Medusa [Instrumental]
03.) Medusa [Pre-production ver.]
etc.

Each of the singles will have its own cover art based off of the song's image.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The DVD included in the limited version is basically a continuation of Zoku . B-men Gahou's footage. That is to say, it'll feature the band talking about the production of the album over food and booze (60+ min.)
As mentioned above, the photobook will be 80 pages in total.

Finally, there are pre-order bonuses for pre-ordering the album between January 24 and February 17, 2020:

* The standard edition will come with a ten color ballpoint pen
* The limited version will come with a DVD-R containing making-of footage for the album trailer and artwork trailer
----------------------------------------------------------------
DmECUxk9UZXNPIOFFBZEhMjqaQRsBDX4WrTmtkzE

The limited edition is very expensive. We will probably never listen to this edition because I don't know anyone who would be able to pay for such a thing. LET'S CRY!

17 hours ago, SakuraFox512 said:

a special limited version (11 CD+DVD+80p Photobook+Luxury box) for 17,380 yen [tax inc.]

17 hours ago, SakuraFox512 said:

The other 10 CDs exclusive to the limited version are singles of each of the songs on the album. Each includes three tracks -- the original song, an instrumental version, and a demo version

bitch what the actual FUCK are they smoking????????????

i can't shake the feeling this is gonna be their final album somehow &  idk why

On 1/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, catborja said:

The limited edition is very expensive. We will probably never listen to this edition because I don't know anyone who would be able to pay for such a thing. LET'S CRY!

On 1/31/2020 at 8:16 AM, mori said:

HAHAHA my bad!!!!
Ok shall we collect money and buy the ltd ?

Just learned I'll be getting the Ltd as a gift, so no worries on that front, I reckon.

Honestly though, I worry that VIctor Entertainment will do like they did with Ink's special ltd. version (hideously expensive...and then they went and released the live DVD that came with it separately later on and added bonus content to try to entice people into basically double-dipping). It's not my money being spent, but it'd suck to splurge on the limited version of this only for there to be a cheaper option shortly after. I've warned them and all, but I'd still feel guilty if it happened.

On 1/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, Tokage said:

On 1/25/2020 at 10:09 PM, Delkmiroph said:

Just to rich fans LUL

They said around the time of dooAdore's release that it was a turning point to their final phase and Taro implied early in his solo career he wasn't sure how long he was going to be able keep on singing. Unless something significant changed in the past two years, it's pretty possible it will be.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:54 AM, Tokage said:

Ominous. 'End Roll' is the last track.

What the hell's an 'end roll' anyway?! (Seen that listed as a few songs before; must be in the VK dictionary or something)

1 hour ago, zombieparadise said:

What the hell's an 'end roll' anyway?! (Seen that listed as a few songs before; must be in the VK dictionary or something)

It's a synonym for ending credits (like at the end of a movie).

Looks like it's another ''track 1 is the best song'' episode like with doorAdore and Ammonite...

Tracks 6 and 9 also seem like they have potential but the rest isn't doing it for me 😕 

Musically, everything is at the very least decent, but first track aside, Ryuutarou sounds awful. He should have stopped singing (years ago) and just focused on guitar. Most of these songs would have sounded better with a different vocalist (or none at all).

Guess I'm taking the instrumentals if they leak...

so we're getting pvs for every track? anyway, first track sounds really good so far! tracks 4 and 9 have also peaked my interest.

the pv for end roll made me think of mizuiro girlfriend because of the revolving camera, but the song actually kinda sounds like it too