-NOVA-

lynch. New Album "ULTIMA" & 15th Anniversary Project [XV]

We are like 3 days left before the album releases, someone knows if there's posibilities that we can get a preview versions from the album like the others ?

On 3/14/2020 at 5:15 AM, NICKT said:

Ah, feels like just yesterday when everyone was ripping on DEATHGAZE for having only 1 song they re-used and would big talk lynch. as a better alternative.

idk I kinda feel u but deathfarts were on hiatus since 2014 and daryll sounds like that one song they didn't steal from static x so ummmmmmmmm yeah

9 hours ago, RazorGenesis said:

We are like 3 days left before the album releases, someone knows if there's posibilities that we can get a preview versions from the album like the others ?

Hazuki said on Twitter that there will be no preview this time, he prefered something new as a promo (the full lyrics video for IDOL)

3 days left anyway ! 

15 hours ago, Jeen said:

Hazuki said on Twitter that there will be no preview this time, he prefered something new as a promo (the full lyrics video for IDOL)

3 days left anyway ! 

Now i understand!, thanks for the info (y)

P.D
Maybe theres no preview because the band doesnt need anymore  be recognized worldwide, maybe like this they can generate more sells , and think it about it  its a good idea in my opinion.

Edited by RazorGenesis

the album is good (better than XIII for me) but i think the comment about their diversity shining more in mid tempo and ballad songs remains true. ALLERGIE however is a p*ssy melter

Edited by cvltic