sai

Am I weird?

I do the same thing with my slightly weird collection of random, craziest J-pop tracks I have. I try not to scrobble them because they don't fit into that VK/rock style I'm trying to maintain. I think most of us like order and that's no different with you and I!

Is it weird to feel embarrassed for members of the public you see on TV? Like, those singing contests and people laugh at the 'bad' contestants. Or when someone is pranked or gets hurt. I feel really bad and sad for them but everyone else around me laughs. Is that the norm? Or not exactly that weird?

Nope totally normal. 
I feel the same way. Guess you could say you're/I'm just empathetic.

There was a time when I would always forget to rinse the soap from my left armpit while taking a shower. It was pretty consistent too.

Is that weird?

I don't find forgetting to rinse certain body parts weird. After all, we're all human and we sometimes forget plus I'm guilty of forgetting to rinse my hair out at times.

Is it weird that I've never had mac n cheese before?

Nope, it's totally fine.

I like this youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HowToBasic

Am I weird?

Hahahah! I remember the egg dude who makes random noises. I've always wondered how the messes are cleaned up? But nope that's not weird, it's pure comedy.

Is it weird that I like the smell of mustard but don't like eating it?

Nope, that's pretty normal and I kind of understand, but I think you should give these bands a try.

I despise and detest k-pop a lot, but I like a lot I AM THE BEST from 2NE1. Am I weird?

Nope, that's pretty normal and I kind of understand, but I think you should give these bands a try.

Nope, I will do everything in my ow time.

I despise and detest k-pop a lot, but I like a lot I AM THE BEST from 2NE1. Am I weird?

No, I don't like k-pop either, except a song or two.

When I cut meat I sometimes imagine it's human organs instead. Am I weird?

Nope, I do the same and sometimes it frustrates me it doesn't screams in pain. :/

Sometimes I'd like to beat up idiots with a weaponized fish. Am I weird?

We're probably thinking the same thing then at times. xD I vote for 'not weird!'

I like to own smaller electronics  than the more modern, big ones available. Such as the iPod shuffle and the smaller screened DS, and even small TVs. Am I weird for liking these more?

Not weird at all, I salute you for sticking to the classics. 

Is it weird that I fantasize about owning an expensive car despite barely getting hours at work and wishing my life was better?

Absolutely not, I don't even have a job yet I fantasize about expensive stuff all the time :v

I'm a smoker but I can't stand secondhand smoke. Am I weird? 

I don't think so.

I can't stand all kinds of smoke except for weed smoke. I kind of like the smell if I am with friends. Am I weird?

Not at all man. To tell you the truth I was around friends and at school when I smelled my first lit joint and blunt. It smelled way different than I expected and way better than cigarettes. I don't smoke weed or do any type of alcohol though.

Is it weird that I tend to get attracted to different parts of girls, nice legs or nice noses? I will notice that stuff asap

Yes. I'm surprised you didn't say nice butts.

I tend to picture myself having conversations with people I've never met, stuff like what I would say to them and what they would answer/do. Am I weird?

Not at all, in fact I tend to dream about people that I have seen before even for a glimpse and they're close to me in my dreams for some reason. Could be a future glimpse or your mind is very creative.

I constantly hang around my friends in college and we have good times and all but I can't help but feel tired of them once I'm away from them. I feel regret that I don't have a better life and have better friends, even I think low of myself. Am I weird?

Not at all.

I like staring at peoples butts in public, does that make me weird?

Yep. And I think my girlfriend disapproves it. You little perv.

I want to play League of Legends, listen to music and watch TV series/animes all day long until  the day I die. Is that weird?

Nope. Indulge in the lol and anime, I know friends who do that all day too.

I like to yell at half eaten sandwiches with my TV remote. Is that weird?

Nope. It's always good to practice or imagine if you're interviewed. Never know when you'll become famous or even go on TV for an interview.

I've never had a cheeseburger before. Am I weird? (Not lactose intolerant).

Yes. Go eat a cheeseburger right now, it's pretty delicious.

I buy more books and mangas than I actually read. Is this weird?