sai

Am I weird?

not really, you have friends XD

is it weird when people think you are stupid and use you, but in the end they dont know your a jerk/asshole/bitch/jackass and tell them off and be mean to them. Am i weird for being an asshole to them?

No, perfectly understandable XD I had someone wanting my Nike dunks once XD

When I'm bored I spam the games section. Am I weird?

Nope, it spend most of my time listening to Big Bang XD

i like to read the newspaper and watch news, but i think a couple of them are just nonsense, am i weird for thinking this?

nope, its an addicting game fosho!

When someone you just dont like pops up in your head out of nowhere and all your day is ruined, is it weird that it happened to me?

not really, but she is catchy tho...everyone has their own taste!

I like watching only meaningful and great story plots that include human-manipulation,twisted-minded people, and nothing of the sort that make sense in any matter manga, am i weird for liking those? (Example: D-Grey man,Full Metal Alchemist,CLANNAD, soo on..)

NOT AT ALL! IM DOING THE SAME THING WITH BIG BANG XD.

been watching D-grey man cuz i want to finish it and i get stuck on it for hours, is it weird i just keep watching and i only 3 eps left to watch?

nope, you should watch it, i finished washing it and it was amazing! XD

Is it weird for me to ignore this asshole who becomes my friend then didnt care to talk to me nor even notice me and now he tried to talk to me cuz he noticed i ignore him nor care about him?

In general, I'd probably say yes, but considering how common that it is in the J-Rock fandom these days, probably not all that weird. xD

Is it weird that I occasionally enjoy Drake and Lil' Wayne?

Nope! It's pretty common.

I like apart from Jrock and Kpop to listen to Katy Perry rather often. Is that weird?

Not really cuz i also like one of her songs.

Is it weird to think that maybe things could be different for me if i change a certain part in my life?