sai

Am I weird?

Something I thought up while being extremely bored (again). The game goes like this:

- The first person tells a bit about himself/herself, like a habbit or something that you think could be weird or strange

- The second person replies if he/she thinks if it's weird and continues the game by telling a habbit of theirs etc.

I hope it's going to be fun!

I'll start.

I like to put meat and cheese on the same sandwich. Is that weird?

nope.

I like to dip my fries in a frostie (a chocolate shake from Wendy's). Is that weird?

Not at all. You're smart XD

I talk to 'myself'. But not to myself exactly. I usually think one of my friends is there with me, and I imagine what they'd say or do in certain situations (or sometimes i make them say what I want them to say, pretty much fantasating) and stuff like that. Is that weird?

Not really, it is psychologically a healthy thing to talk to yourself because that shows you are sane and in touch with yourself. Now those people who make episodes and wanna kill and hurt someone else when they are talking to themselves, those hobos,nut cases, those have schizophrenia.

Enjoying psychology and using my family, friends and acquaintances as test subjects for my experiments with psychology (them not knowing when and how i do it or even if i do it.) Is that weird?

not for me. easiest way to do it is with the closest people xD

Whenever listening music, i usually thinking about scenes,

it's like i am playing a producer and fantasizing some video clips in my head for the song i am hearing. Is that weird?

I do that too!! I just made my own psycho music video of Beautiful, Dirty, Rich. There was a bourdel and I was singing :wub: and some cocaine :Umno:

I make social-psychological experiments with my love interests, and this time, I ended up, err, falling in love. Is that weird? (or being accurrate, stupid?)

Not really. I think it's actually quite common. :P

I like to punch trees. Is that weird?

NOT REALLY, you just are an unsociable person who seeks things by putting you penis inside it.

I am a perfectionist on certain things, like when dressing up i need to either be in mood of it or certain weather/season and also im a perfectionist when i spike my hair/cut it and it has to be exactly that way or im unsatisfied. Am i weird?

NOT REALLY, you just are an unsociable person who seeks things by putting you penis inside it.

I am a perfectionist on certain things, like when dressing up i need to either be in mood of it or certain weather/season and also im a perfectionist when i spike my hair/cut it and it has to be exactly that way or im unsatisfied. Am i weird?

No.

Apparently I "seeks things by putting my penis inside it." Am I weird?

Disturbing image, so I'd say yes, you just might be. : D

I rather end up flying out of a course after repetitive absences in the morning class than leave my home without hair and make up done perfectly.

if constantly, even in a meeting, yes. xD

but if not, no.

i can type well in a keyboard that having it's letter words/symbols prints completely ran out.

does this weird?

ooo~ hot action, is it what i think it is? :mrgreen:

maybe not, especially both of you wanted it! go go go :300:

I've ate escargot, is that weird?