sai

Am I weird?

No, it's just digital hoarding.. I have done the same with other types of downloaded media. Music, movies, tv episodes, comic books, games...

I am terrified of holding/playing with/taking care of babies and young children. Am I weird?

On 2/5/2016 at 8:49 AM, peffy said:

No, it's just digital hoarding.. I have done the same with other types of downloaded media. Music, movies, tv episodes, comic books, games...

I am terrified of holding/playing with/taking care of babies and young children. Am I weird?

Nah. It just proves you have no experience with children. From the view of another person, it only shows that you're not ready for kids. Not your fault.

Some feel they would panic in the event that if something were to happen to a kid, they'd have no idea on how to fix the situation.

I like to put Doritos on my bologna sandwiches. Am I weird?

I don't think anything people do with food makes them weird actually.

But I don't like eating, am I weird?

21 hours ago, len said:

But I don't like eating, am I weird?

WTF is wrong with you?!

Ok, no, not that uncommon, my dad doesn't eat either.

I really despise phone calls. Am I weird?

45 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

WTF is wrong with you?!

Ok, no, not that uncommon, my dad doesn't eat either.

I really despise phone calls. Am I weird?

I eat just little even though there are some things I find tasty because the act of eating makes me nauseated :(

I despise phone calls too, even though I don't like chatting I still prefer it face to face than through a phone call where I am obligated to answer something other than "hm". I know many people who despise them and prefer texting, so I don't think it's weird.

I think beetles are scarier than cockroaches (I'm still scared as hell of them anyway), and that ladybugs are just tiny colorful evil beetles in disguise, am I weird for that?

Edited by len

On 12/01/2017 at 3:27 PM, len said:

I eat just little even though there are some things I find tasty because the act of eating makes me nauseated :(

I despise phone calls too, even though I don't like chatting I still prefer it face to face than through a phone call where I am obligated to answer something other than "hm". I know many people who despise them and prefer texting, so I don't think it's weird.

I think beetles are scarier than cockroaches (I'm still scared as hell of them anyway), and that ladybugs are just tiny colorful evil beetles in disguise, am I weird for that?

I don´t eat either... or more like I don´t like eating eaither the fulling the pilling sesation foods give me no amtter how little I eat makes me feel unconfortable, like if I had swallowed a rock and couldn´t move.... altought if it´s candy or fruit I´ll eat it no matter what... my self control towards cherrys or grape is non existent...also chocolate... it will just dissapear in my mouth.

NO, I think the lady bugs are fin but beetless live on excrement.... so they might be wors than cockroaches .... but flying cockroaches that chase you arround are worse than beetless....

I... I think I would like to be a cat? Or rather.... I feel my soul did the wrong turn and became a persone instead of a cat am  I weird for that?

I want to be spoild as a cat and love without been asked back while been allowe to show my love to the one I choose the way it comes natural from me... cats are so missunderstood....

p.dsight... I´ll go snug up with my cat and sleep