Jump to content
Shaolan974

New band "Astaroth" has formed

Recommended Posts

(*_*)//

Aaaa finally announced!~ 

 

xk6qlHzj_400x400.jpg

 

btw the logo has been created by the vocalist in collaboration with me. He made a sketch and I made it digital :D 

Anyway details will be announced at 2020-01-16 20:00 JPT

 

 

Some people here will gotta get horny that date :D

Edited by BrenGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrenGun said:

btw the logo has been created by the vocalist in collaboration with me. He made a sketch and I made it digital :D 

Anyway details will be announced at 2020-01-16 20:00 JPT

 

 

Some people here will gotta get horny that date :D

Any exclusive for MH:ramen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Astaroth (アスタロト)
2020.01.16 public release

 

Members 👹

 

紫の悪魔"M" (Murasaki no Akuma) 

Purple Demon

 

紅(赤)の悪魔"N"(Kurenai(aka) no Akuma) Crimson red Demon

 

青の悪魔"K"(Ao no Akuma)

Blue Demon

 

緑の悪魔"R"(Midori no Akuma)

Green Demon

 

白の悪魔"J"(Shiro no Akuma)

White Demon 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay,

I guess I know who everybody is.

Thanks to those "Capitals" 

 

(*_*)

2 members are really nice members! ~ 

 

:3

 

 

 

Actually it's very easy to know WHO they are.

1/16 or 1/17, I will write down, how you actually already could know it :3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... i  have the bad habit to always find resemblance to people i know/like...

So this picture made me so happy but i am sure this can't be the one i am thinking about so i could only be disappointed i guess xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lstknt3b said:

Well... i  have the bad habit to always find resemblance to people i know/like...

So this picture made me so happy but i am sure this can't be the one i am thinking about so i could only be disappointed i guess xD

Well, who do you think he is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lstknt3b said:

Yuki of Lustknot but this just can't be him xD

No it's not him.  As said before, the guy name starts with an "N".

 

I guess I can give these hints about this "N" guy

 

His name start with an "N"  (and he didn't change his name, as so the other members also not)

He was in a short living band. Band grounded last year, however they broke up this year. Kinda 6-8 living band 

That band did start as a 3 member band.
on VK.gy that band doesn't have any band info. only disbandment info. Also he does not have a member profile on vk.gy

He will support the vocalist this month, together with 3 other guys.

 

 

 

 

So,

 

Check out Bandman who's names start with

K

R

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

No it's not him.  As said before, the guy name starts with an "N".

 

I guess I can give these hints about this "N" guy

 

His name start with an "N"  (and he didn't change his name, as so the other members also not)

He was in a short living band. Band grounded last year, however they broke up this year. Kinda 6-8 living band 

That band did start as a 3 member band.
on VK.gy that band doesn't have any band info. only disbandment info. Also he does not have a member profile on vk.gy

He will support the vocalist this month, together with 3 other guys.

 

 

 

 

So,

 

Check out Bandman who's names start with

K

R

 

 

Ok thank you for telling ^^ This just could not be him xD But i thought maybe he changed his name like they often do. I will think about your hints but i am pretty sure i don’t know them xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 6:47 PM, suji said:

their cloaks reek of B*tushka but this is vk so I'm getting my hopes up way too high on this one

Basically my thoughts, except that I don't have high hopes for this. Just another band who've joined the "priest robe" roster. haha. Pretty lame considering I'm sure most bands are only doing that to try and ride that wave of popularity that Batushka and Cult of Fire started. Yes it's an interesting look, but maybe doing something ORIGINAL would be more interesting that copying other bands who are doing it better than you. haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

z.jpeg17.jpg

 

[members]

Vo. MISAKI (ex-独≠Re≠言-貴方ノ生キル道ニ導ヲ-。) -> 血舐めゆる。 (chinameyulu) -> Chiina Meyulu. -> MISAKI (solo)) https://twitter.com/MISAKI_Astaroth

Gu. Nagisa (ex-失墜とアサナギ(Sittui to Asanagi) -> MISAKI(solo)(support))  https://twitter.com/Nagisa_Astaroth

Gu. Kairi (ex-ART ELICIA -> MISAKI(solo)(support)) https://twitter.com/Kairi_Astaroth

Ba. Reno (ex-Tokami) -> MISAKI(solo)(suport)) https://twitter.com/Reno_Astaroth

Dr. Jun (ex-REVINE -> MISAKI(solo)(support) https://twitter.com/Jun_Astaroth

 

their digital single "Fantasia-Ideal&Reality-" will be released at 2020/01/20

 

C38C1ED6-B5A3-4DC1-B8BD-3D7F50F22AD0-300

 

 

 

1.jpeg33.jpg

 

2.jpeg29.jpg

 

3.jpeg13.jpg

 

4.jpeg10.jpg

 

5.jpeg11.jpg

Edited by Shaolan974

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...