Shaolan974

New band "Astaroth" has formed

Nice instrumental but... the vocalist is inferior, I think this project is a bit big for MISAKI. 

I was expecting another singer, a shame... although I wish the band luck.

oh Misaki made his own David/Megaro copy band (Star of David cloaks and all!)! Doesn't sound too bad, although the heifer is trying to channel his inner Sui and fails to do so 😂😂😂 best of luck to them nonetheless

1 hour ago, BrenGun said:

Anyway, it's funny that nobody found out about who they are.

Was very easy because of this event.

of course nobody knew this "one time session" was gonna be a full fledged band. The dude has a history of barely doing anything, his last band was a trainwreck, and his visu-idol mess project probably released a single or two at his live events that we don't even know about. Hopefully this band can amount to more than those others did.

5 minutes ago, suji said:

oh Misaki made his own David/Megaro copy band (Star of David cloaks and all!)! Doesn't sound too bad, although the heifer is trying to channel his inner Sui and fails to do so 😂😂😂 best of luck to them nonetheless

of course nobody knew this "one time session" was gonna be a full fledged band. The dude has a history of barely doing anything, his last band was a trainwreck, and his visu-idol mess project probably released a single or two at his live events that we don't even know about. Hopefully this band can amount to more than those others did.

I disagree with "of course nobody"

I mean they even gave the first Letter of each member. the reveal date, was the same as that event. 

That's why it was easy to discover.

But I agree that Mizaki has a messy history with doing lot's of short living support or projects.

Also this band is his Solo project, since the other members are "support" 

Well let's see if Mizaki can keep a band now.  

2 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

I disagree with "of course nobody"

I mean they even gave the first Letter of each member. the reveal date, was the same as that event. 

That's why it was easy to discover.

Of course you would know this because you supposedly worked with them. Nobody would have guessed who they were just from one letter, I assure you.

2 minutes ago, suji said:

Of course you would know this because you supposedly worked with them. Nobody would have guessed who they were just from one letter, I assure you.

I agree ! Nobody care about their past bands, who were very small (instead of Tokami maybe)

I don't really like the song. MISAKI sounds weak. and it sounds like a Starwave band

30 minutes ago, suji said:

The letters and the flyers were the key. 
I wouldn't know who the other members would be until today, if I didn't saw the flyer and the letters.

But I thought people here kinda followed MIZAKI pretty well.  So I amused it wouldn't be that difficult. 

EDIT: 

BTW.

Another big hint was.. Mizaki's website link

https://infoastaroth.wixsite.com/misaki

info astaroth  😂

Edited by BrenGun

Usually I don't comment when I dislike something,you know cant say something nice dont say anything,but this, this disappointment I felt, I have the need to mention it. Especially after weeks of literal tormention, nameguessing and eventually waiting for their reveal. Honestly the most outstanding thing here was the location, because my first and only "positive" thought was oh its shot here again :) 

I don't like the song very much either, but let me give you some more information about the vocalist Mizaki and Astaroth

Maybe you don't know but he was the Roadie of the bands Megaromania and Lin -The End Of Corruption World-

And now he is the roadie of David! (This is confirmed by SUI himself in his Tweet)

In addition, Astaroth will perform as Opening Act on 24/01 at Takadanobaba Area for SUI's birthday (where he will also celebrate David's 3 years activity)

On 1/17/2020 at 6:11 AM, Serox said:

Maybe you don't know but he was the Roadie of the bands Megaromania and Lin -The End Of Corruption World-

I think he was only a roadie for Megaro on their one day revival (or maybe I'm thinking of Bidoh (ex-Elysion)), but other than that I don't think so.

He's been a David roadie since the very beginning.

noah fence but i think this whole like "sO mYsTeRiOuS" cloaks-and-shadows thing where its supposed to keep everyone guessing and be a big exciting reveal, doesn't really work when it's bandmen nobody would recognise anyway. was i really supposed to guess the guitarist from 失墜とアサナギ and the support bassist from SARRMATH?

still the song is okay imo so ill follow them bc why not

3 hours ago, Avalon_vkei said:

Wasn't the drummer in Guernica? (I think that's the name of the band) or am I mistaking?

you are mistaken

REVINE → ARCHEMI. (アルケミ) support → SLIVER. support , MISAKI support , GzNDLH support , RGDY (ラガディ) support , Astaroth

Edited by Ruri

Astaroth's single has been delayed due to production issues. issues uploading the fucking thing to Tunecore. We're off to a great start!

It's really not that bad song...

the melody is pretty well played.

Misaki surly grows in singing due time. 

But melody really fits Misaki's voice.

There is much potential inside.

Guys did do a great job!

Looking forward to more, just please do NOT disband within 1 year.

But yes those mistry announcements, band people only should do that when they are a little better known. 

But... we overseas people can't even really judge how popular someone really is, since we don't go to every damn live lol. 

Astaroth participated as Opening Act at David 3rd Anniversary oneman live on January 24 at Takadanobaba Area.

however, they (together with The Reveude) will perform again as Opening Act at David's oneman live (60 minutes) at Urawa Narciss on 04/24/2019

Edited by Serox