NekoHime

R指定 (R-shitei) hiatus

1 hour ago, nekkichi said:

homophobia is cancelled sisters 👏👏👏

Well, it's temporary, i'm sure they'll come back because they have a huge fanbase. 

Also I don’t really care about what's his opinion about the LGBTQ community even if I'm a part of it. I'm not a diehard fan of them but I love their music and that's the point. He may be an asshole for hating but we don't have to do the same. Peace. 

Edited by NekoHime

58 minutes ago, platy said:

I believe the singer is known for his edgy homophobic comments. 

I didn't know, I haven't heard anything from this band, now less.

2 hours ago, platy said:

I believe the singer is known for his edgy homophobic comments. 

LOL

2 hours ago, NekoHime said:

Well, it's temporary, i'm sure they'll come back because they have a huge fanbase. 

Also I don’t really care about what's his opinion about the LGBTQ community even if I'm a part of it. I'm not a diehard fan of them but I love their music and that's the point. He may be an asshole for hating but we don't have to do the same. Peace. 

Sad they are really good, hope they come back soon.

Very surprising ’cause I can’t imagine Mamo in any other project and they were for sure raking in cash lately. I thought their stuff was hit and miss, better in their aesthetic rather than their music.

wouldn’t put it past them coming back one week after as a stunt

Edited by Disposable

In a way im kinda sad but weird at the same time there recent stuff has been awesome lately. Hopefully its not one of those haitus that last 3 billion years.

I came here because Disposable left a comment in my "Isho" download thread hinting about R-shitei hiatus/disband (which was news to me). I regret it.

Threads like this are why I don't follow any VK news/social media shit. Apparently Mamo is a homophobic pedophile who has crabs and sells his nail clippings, and I have no idea if any of that is true. I was just thinking in the past few weeks, "Hmm if I cared to follow news/rumours on every VK band member, I bet most of them would be cancelled and I'd have nothing left to listen to"

Now, thanks to this thread, I will think of homophobe crabs whenever I listen to R-shitei.

52 minutes ago, peffy said:

I bet most of them would be cancelled and I'd have nothing left to listen to"

Which is why it's only ok if your faves are problematic or at least that's the impression I get from most of vk scene online lol