Kiyoharu is God

KIYOHARU NEW ALBUM『JAPANESE MENU』MARCH 2020

KIYOHARU has announced the release of his next album 『JAPANESE MENU』. It's scheduled to be released in March 2020. They posted a clip of the PV to「survive of vision」on twitter. It features footage of his trip to Guanajuato, Mexico back in August (if I'm recalling correctly). Tour dates are here: https://twitter.com/kiyoharu_info/status/1207531413878099970

The track is the opening song to the new BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL anime that has been airing on Amazon Prime since October.

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

Looking forward to the new album!
But I am really doubting now, since the Self-cover album 「Covers」 released,
I remember there's some news(or rumors) said, 忘却の空 will be included in next album,
so I really hope the new version of 忘却の空 will be in this new album!

heh, nothing like Kiyoharu and his go-to photographer/ music video director Toshihiko Imai to use their work as a way to include their vacations as a business expense :)

And wasn't 忘却の空 only included on the DVD of Covers?

Edited by carddass

7 hours ago, carddass said:

And wasn't 忘却の空 only included on the DVD of Covers?

Sí, but I remembered I ever read some news or rumors, it will get included into 清春's next album!
So I am guessing will that be this new album! I really love new version of 忘却の空!

March 18 is the release date of the album... Or at least until they delay it as is often the case with Kiyoharu solo/band releases. It's reportedly going to feature 11 songs.

I'm not entirely clear on what the DISTORTION 10 thing is exactly. I believe it's some kind of collaboration thing:

"DISTORTION" is a project produced by "Yamanami Kobo" based in Shiga Prefecture and "PR-y" led by Creative Director Keimi Kasaya, from fashion photographers and fashion designers active overseas to art museums. It has developed a number of collaborations. Reflecting its sharp sensitivity, many of the spun works have received high praise from around the world, and strangely this collaboration will be numbered as `` DISTORTION 10 '' alongside the 10th original album of Kiyoharu.

I'm not sure if DISTORTION is designing all the CD jackets, but there will be at least one version (¥25,000+TAX) that will include a special CD jacket design and PARKA. Maybe it's the one Kiyoharu is wearing in that promotional picture in the tweet.

清春『JAPANESE MENU/DISTORTION 10』

2020年3月18日(水)発売

LIMITED EDITION PCCA-04904 / ¥4,545+TAX
REGULAR PCCA-04905 / ¥3,000+TAX
DISTORTION 3 × KIYOHARU COLLAB DESIGN・ORIGINAL PARKA AND CD DESIGN(REGULAR)【PONY CANYON SHOPPING CLUB LIMITED RELEASE】 SCCA-00091 / ¥25,000+TAX

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000177084#utm_source=tw_BARKS_NEWS&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw_auto

Edited by Kiyoharu is God

デザインの核となる「やまなみ工房」は、知的障害や精神疾患を抱えた通所者が快適な環境でずば抜けた芸術的感性に溢れたアート活動を継続できるようサポートしている。

"At the core of the design, Yamanami Kobo supports people with intellectual disabilities and mental illness who can continue their artistic activities in a comfortable environment with outstanding artistic sensibilities."

Kind of interesting that the same guy who wrote "autism -Jisheishou-" decided to collaborate with a group that encourages the polar opposite sort of  views, but okay.

Edited by SakuraFox512

Album art and tracklist have been revealed!:

Limited ed. cover art:
EP2rWLBVUAAaIaK?format=jpg&name=900x900

Standard ed. cover art:
EP2s4F3U0AAJ_ah?format=jpg&name=large

Tracklist:
01.) survive of vison
02.) Geretsu (下劣)
03.) Outsider (アウトサイダー)

04.) Greige (グレージュ)
05.) Sakkaku Refrain (錯覚リフレイン)
06.) Ryoujoku (凌辱)
07.) Senrei (洗礼)
08.) Uso to Oroka (嘘と愚か)
09.) Yume-oi (夢追い)
10.) Romantic (ロマンティック)
11.) Boukyaku no Sora 25th anniversary Ver. (忘却の空) [Limited edition version-only]

(Also, while not an official announcement, according to reports from the listening event that was held a couple of days ago, the album has little bass presence, musically) 

Edited by SakuraFox512
Tracklist order has been settled

On 12/19/2019 at 3:56 AM, Kiyoharu is God said:

features footage of his trip to Guanajuato, Mexico

that is SO japanese bruh

The album's release date has been postponed one week. Instead of March 18, it will now be coming out on March 25.

However, three of the songs on the album will receive an early release on March 18 -- "survive of vision", "Outsider", and "Greige".

His videos are always fantastically shot and this is no exception. The song is pretty good so I'm looking forward to what the rest of the album sounds like.

PV for グレージュ (GRIEGE or GREGE?). Love the song. Guitar parts are beautiful. According to Kiyo's tweet where he announced this PV, most of the album is bass-less like this track. Katsuma of coldrain is on drums. Kouichi Korenaga is on guitar.

Three preview tracks from the album have been released so far for the songs: SURVIVE OF VISION, GRIEGE, and OUTSIDER.

Really happy with all three.