IGM_Oficial

Kiryu: new single "私 塗レ" (Watashi mamire) release

Kiryu announced that they'll release a new single, called "私 塗レ" (Watashi mamire). It will come out in March 4, 2020, in three types.

Its tour, named "殊塗同帰" (Shutodouki), will start at March 3rd and end at May 2nd, at Zepp DiverCity. Also, before the tour starts, they will hold a show to commemorate Mitsuki's birthday (24/2) and a fanclub-limited one (3/3).

EL6XT22UcAAkjW9.jpg:large

Edited by IGM_Oficial

It seems that they are experimenting a little... it is a very strange song, reaching the point of generic band.

edit:

After watching the video several times... Mahiro has had an operation on his face? Looks like another person. 

Edited by Yukami

This is soulless as it comes. Btw, I feel you are all going surprised right now, while Kiryu has been for years now on a career of releasing this kind of horrible formulaic music (and yet manages to pack Budokan whenever they want to).

OH MY GOD PLEASE KEEP DOING THAT.

Best thing I've heard since the new Virge.

💛💚💙💜🧡❤️

Edited by lei0418

8 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

But that's probably because I usually find them to be too all-over-the-place messy.

YES. Most of their songs for me are a bit too much, even though I do enjoy Mahiro's voice. This was toned down from their usual sound which is great haha.

2 hours ago, anadentone said:

Mah- lay the fuck off the plastic dude, ya turning into the living Ken Doll!

I honestly think if his voice wasn't so recognizable he could definitely pass off for just another VK vocalist.

Edited by raspberrynilla

So I liked some of their older releases but haven't actually checked anything the past 2 years or so.

Then I saw they have a new vid, thought "let's check it, it's been a while"

...and my first shock was that Mahiro got replaced. 
But it's Mahiro's voice.

What the hell did he do to himself.