suji

various Soleil bands to perform (MIRAGE, NéiL, Vasalla, etc.) in 2021

Mirage will perform soon...oddly the date has not been announced as of yet. I believe it'll take place in June 2020, where Pami (Tatsuya, ex-Syndrome) will also appear, but details have not been announced.

Lineup:

Vo.AKIRA

Gt.YAYOI

Gt.TADAMITSU (GRUDGE CURSE)

Ba.KISAKI

Dr.SHION (Syndrome)

ELvXGKGU4AAx_T9?format=jpg&name=medium

Originally posted by Kaiki, founder of Soleil

Can Kisaki just fuck off? Like, I get that Mirage is his band... but still, can he fuck off? Can't the members just cover Mirage songs without him?

龍夜 (tatsuya) (ex-Syndrome) has announced that he will appear at a "legends event" at Takasaki club FLEEZ on June 22-25. He says that Kaiki (founder of the Soleil label) and many other visual legends will appear - I believe one of those appearances will be made by Mirage, whom Kaiki announced would be performing at some point.

Is this for the same "legends" event Mirage and other bands will perform at? Traveling to Japan in the summer is a literal hellscape weather wise but this "event" is very tempting....

12 minutes ago, evenor said:

Is this for the same "legends" event Mirage and other bands will perform at? Traveling to Japan in the summer is a literal hellscape weather wise but this "event" is very tempting....

If it's also during the olympics, good luck!!!

What's up with 2020 and all these revivals tho ??

Wish I could travel to Japan to attend it but that's not possible unfortunately

Edited by Kiryu999

Kaiki has tweeted more about the event, "Always with you 〜toおはる♡〜" and its upcoming guests. He has also tweeted about NéiL, which is why I decided to merge these threads together!

[lineup]

WITH-SEXY

Vasalla

Vasallaソレイユ (Vasalla Soleil) (I'm guessing this is a different lineup?)

Mirage

NéiL 2020

Romance for〜

キョウジ (kyouji) BEATLOOSE

デッドポップスターズ (DEAD POP STARS)

アンチフェミニズム (ANTI FEMINISM)

UNCLOCKLOVER

Noi'X

CLeiR (Vo.NAKATA (カウス (Kausu)) /Gt.ATSUSHI/Ba.SPYKE (城戸葉月 (Kido Hadzuki))/Dr.HIMAWARI (JUN))

GLARD (with Kisaki?)

Lucifer's underground

UNDER FALL JUSTICE

爆弾ボンバーズ (Bakudan Bombers) (Vo.KoHey (Sleep My Dear)/Gt.Yuki/Ba.YOHMA/Dr.SHIRO)

Katsura (Baiser) session

Dai/Reina (S) session

龍夜 (tatsuya) session

Silver Rose session

Tomozo (ex-SHAPE SHIFTER)/Kaede session

unnamed session band (Vo.DEAD (Merry go round,ANTIC DOLL)/Gt.由希 (DIE-ZW3E, ROUAGE)/Ba.Kusuba (Laputa, Lucide, Kraidhearz)/Dr.???)

ドカチン (dokachin) (Vo:K助 (K-suke) (覇叉羅 (Vasalla) (Dr.))/Gt.YAYOI (Mirage)/Ba.KAIKI (ex-SILVER ROSE, ROUAGE, WITH SEXY)/Dr.ヒトデ (hitode) (ex-HEARTS)

background info on the event: the event is dedicated to おはる (Oharu), who was recently diagnosed with malignant lymphoma. I'm not sure who she is, but she may be the owner of the livehouse where the event will take place (Takasaki club FLEEZ). Nonetheless, it's good to see all these old bands come back together for a good cause.

https://twitter.com/STakahashi0823/status/1202160994702643200

NALSIST added to lineup

Vo. Yuichi 

Ba. HIDEKI 

support Gt. 頼田陵介  (Re;spect,eve → Quarry → UZI (ウージ) → BALLAD (バラッド) → COЯE THE CHILD → UNCLOCK LOVER)

support Gt. YOU (Scarlet Valse)

support Dr.  nalu:shin (airhead)

NEW ADD "The Cloak"

Vo.JiN(ex.ZeeD)

Gu.HIZMI(ex.雫…)

Ba.YOHMA(ex.雫…)

Dr.ツトム(ex.Kill=slayd)

On 12/17/2019 at 6:10 PM, suji said:

Kaiki has tweeted more about the event, "Always with you 〜toおはる♡〜" and its upcoming guests. He has also tweeted about NéiL, which is why I decided to merge these threads together!

[lineup]

WITH-SEXY

Vasalla

Vasallaソレイユ (Vasalla Soleil) (I'm guessing this is a different lineup?)

Mirage

NéiL 2020

Romance for〜

キョウジ (kyouji) BEATLOOSE

デッドポップスターズ (DEAD POP STARS)

アンチフェミニズム (ANTI FEMINISM)

UNCLOCKLOVER

Noi'X

CLeiR (Vo.NAKATA (カウス (Kausu)) /Gt.ATSUSHI/Ba.SPYKE (城戸葉月 (Kido Hadzuki))/Dr.HIMAWARI (JUN))

GLARD (with Kisaki?)

Lucifer's underground

UNDER FALL JUSTICE

爆弾ボンバーズ (Bakudan Bombers) (Vo.KoHey (Sleep My Dear)/Gt.Yuki/Ba.YOHMA/Dr.SHIRO)

Katsura (Baiser) session

Dai/Reina (S) session

龍夜 (tatsuya) session

Silver Rose session

Tomozo (ex-SHAPE SHIFTER)/Kaede session

unnamed session band (Vo.DEAD (Merry go round,ANTIC DOLL)/Gt.由希 (DIE-ZW3E, ROUAGE)/Ba.Kusuba (Laputa, Lucide, Kraidhearz)/Dr.???)

ドカチン (dokachin) (Vo:K助 (K-suke) (覇叉羅 (Vasalla) (Dr.))/Gt.YAYOI (Mirage)/Ba.KAIKI (ex-SILVER ROSE, ROUAGE, WITH SEXY)/Dr.ヒトデ (hitode) (ex-HEARTS)

WITH SEXY, Vasalla, NéiL and KöHey? If I could make the perfect 90s v-kei live, this would basically be it, lol.

The full list of bands appearing throughout the 4-day event has been posted on the event's new Twitter account! A website is also said to be under development.

(I'll post the latest additions in text form later...)

ESur0IpU0AE4dmU?format=jpg&name=900x900

ESur0JlUYAAxQ6Q?format=jpg&name=900x900

ESur0JoUMAA8kM_?format=jpg&name=900x900

ESur0IpUUAEtRMU?format=jpg&name=900x900

I didn't see it announced earlier, but presumably that is yura(ex-ピュエラ) on the 4th day? Totally didn't expect to see her showing up again 😲

5 hours ago, Himeaimichu said:

So just a La'mule session band? That's sad... gladly the rest of the lineup is good

Seeing Isuke do something is really cool though, he wrote most of their music and didn't do anything of note after the band.

Just now, WhirlingBlack said:

Seeing Isuke do something is really cool though, he wrote most of their music and didn't do anything of note after the band.

Oh true. As well, I've heard Kon has a chronic illness and that's the reason why NightingeiL is going on hiatus, so I guess in the end, it's better for his health if he sits out.

One can hope whoever does the vocals and guitars gives it their best.