VkBrutaliaN

DEVILOOF new double A side single release

8 hours ago, Desi said:

The more stuff they release without seiya the more interest I lose in this band.

This will be their only real release without him ... everything else he had a hand in writing.

I didn't see the tweet until now but holy shit am I excited for this single, the second track goes even harder than purge

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I'm not gutted that I didn't from what I've heard. haha.

haha

But i gotta say Angel's Cry i guess i can kinda get used to it after more and more listens but Devil's Calling could be by far their most brutal song to date so imo well worth hearing.^^

The single has started shipping as of yesterday and they announced that although it initially sold out, more will be pressed (probably because they also teased that foreign fans would be able to order it). I also thought that when they initially announced the single, they said it would be a print-to-order single, so, who knows.

devil's calling is truly awful , I'm honestly shocked by how bad every aspect of it is to think this band came from songs like ishtar to this mess ;_;

angels cry is fine I guess I quite like Ray's voice and GYZE are ok too ;s

Got the feeling like this single was just them flexing on us, it was quite hilarious so i can't take it so seriously lol. Angel's Cry is good for an experiment in sound for them i guess but Devil's Calling is just ridiculously heavy for the sake of being heavy, i know they can do way better than that so i'll wait for the next single for their next record whenever it be.