coffeencoke

Hello!! Visual Kei means so much to me

Hey everyone

My favorite bands are the GazettE, MEJIBRAY (rip), DIAURA, royz, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, deadman,  and Madmans Esprit.  Aside from jrock, Weezer and the Offspring 

I'm trying to get into 8P-SB, but it's really hard lmao XD i'm still mourning over MEJIBRAY's disbandment 

I've been a lurker of monochrome heaven for a while, and finally decided to join and expand my horizons as far as music goes! : D

thanks for having me guys!!! :3

edited: for privacy!

Edited by coffeencoke

Welcome Coffeencoke! You have very good musical tastes right there :-D Yeah it's really hard to think that 8P-SB is made by two great musicians as Tsuzuku and Koichi, but what we can do ? :-D

I hope you will enjoy your stay 🙂

Hello and welcome.

Totally am with you on the Gazette. Have been into the early Mejibray stuff but somehow lost it a bit to the end. Didn't even try 8P-SB. From the looks and from what I read it sounds like I just didn't even wanna try. Sad but true.

Hope you have a good time over here. ^^

oh hey vk used to get me thru my tough living situation too (and it still helps immensely with my mental condition) so we have that in common. although i don't play any instrument, but i want to learn piano soon. maybe some day i'll come out with some killer X JAPAN piano covers, who knows

On 12/8/2019 at 7:44 PM, coffeencoke said:

i'm still mourning over MEJIBRAY's disbandment

saaaaaaame. i also can't get into 8P-SB though... just makes me want mejibray back

Edited by Ruri