Ro plz

DIR EN GREY TOUR 2019: THIS WAY TO SELF DESTRUCTION

Kyo lyrics are terrible for practicing Japanese in my experience. Though I’m sure he’d love if we sang along in our native languages instead. 

And I was thinking about all of the people that really do believe he hates everything and hates going abroad. How can you take a guy so seriously when he often yells things like “GIRLS, MAKE SOME NOISE” or “I CAN’T HEAR YOU IN THE BACK”. MC Kyo. 

They're definitely not everyday Japanese but excellent for expressing repressed angst. Like you'd be able to read suicide notes, diaries of a murderer,  historical accounts of gruesome atrocities, and apology letters to dead parents or lovers.

Edited by Desqui
Forgot dead babies

Kyo needs to stop whining 😂 Taking the effort to leave a message in spite of saying he wants to leave social media. He yearns to express himself freely, so should the crowd then! 

I don't get this reading that the post was aggressive or even passive aggressive. He was happy to be there and wants to come back, and yeah if you look at the videos the crowd knew no lyrics at all so it's understandable that he'd hope the people listen to more of the stuff they do other than just The Final.

>be me

>fan since I heard ZA FAINARU for the first time in 2008

>run teenageemophase.exe

>"suicide is the proof of life"

>11 years pass

>have grown-up, not emo anymore

>the band comes to the states again

>decide to go see them for old-times' sake

>haven't listened to them since 2010

>don't know any of the songs since UROBOROS

>don't bother to listen to them more than once

>new albums sucks anyway

>can't sing along at the show, so clap like an idiot whenever I see fit

>they don't play any of the songs I know

>not even ZA FAINARU

>surprisedpikachu.jpg

>complain on social media how they dared to play the entire new album on a tour dedicated to the new album

I do wonder tho if that Instagram post is really his opinion or just for marketing (since their facebook page since 1-2 years for me is so extremly typically marketing-style written, I prefered the honest and 'bad english' comments from the members that were posted before..).

However, last time I saw them overseas I felt Kyo enjoyed the live in the end, even while looking pissed several times for the organization/livehousestaff/general sound/livehouse equipment.. I wonder if they got used to the horrible organization/work skills that are common for e.g. in Europe, yet..

21 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

>complain on social media how they dared to play the entire new album on a tour dedicated to the new album

I think this isnt only a problem for diru.. you'll probably find this for most bands, even just any music group..

(however I was forced to hear several of this as honest statements in person waiting in line from other people talking...)

2 hours ago, Seelentau said:

Common issues with musicians that got large fanbase. Even Madonna got this same issues when she toured and didn't sing her classics but chose to sing songs from new albums instead.

you all make me feel even more nervous. not much time left before European tour starts.  we are not the best crowd also but after watching every video from American tour i don't feel like judging our crowd that much now... yes, last time we had problems in London and fans were dying in heat and silence for like +30 min. and show was interrupted for 3? times. after like 4 songs hey disconnected screen and London's live was the only without visuals... after show Die spoke in English with fans and promised to come back. everyone was shoooook. i wonder what they will bring to this show now. europeans are lazy during lives also but half of crowd usually do the party and we even managed to sing "Beutiful Dirt" or "IIID Empire" last time. lol 

i think Mexico did a good job during show??? just selling fake merch before/after live sounds like a huge no to me... must go to next tour in America and see everything by my eyes because you all sound depressive :'D

Dunno if it is correct to post it here but:

I have 1 ticket for Dortmund and 1 ticket for Berlin for selling.

If anyone is interested in one or both tickets please contact me. :)

Moscow's setlist:

1. Zetsuentai
2. Ningen wo Kaburu
3. Rubbish Heap
4. Devote My Life
5. Keibetsu to Hajimari

6. Celebrate Empty Howls
7. Aka
8. Merciless Cult
9. Downfall
10. Values of Madness
11. Keigaku no Yoku
12. Ranunculus
13. World of Mercy
Encore
14. Followers
15. Sustain the Untruth
16. Utafumi

For some reason setlist.fm's setlist swapped Zetsuentai with Keigaku no Yoku, which is wrong.
https://sun6-13.userapi.com/c857728/v857728576/15509c/TbzzI1J6tqk.jpg

17 hours ago, EvilHippy said:

Moscow's setlist:

1. Zetsuentai
2. Ningen wo Kaburu
3. Rubbish Heap
4. Devote My Life
5. Keibetsu to Hajimari

6. Celebrate Empty Howls
7. Aka
8. Merciless Cult
9. Downfall
10. Values of Madness
11. Keigaku no Yoku
12. Ranunculus
13. World of Mercy
Encore
14. Followers
15. Sustain the Untruth
16. Utafumi

For some reason setlist.fm's setlist swapped Zetsuentai with Keigaku no Yoku, which is wrong.
https://sun6-13.userapi.com/c857728/v857728576/15509c/TbzzI1J6tqk.jpg

Found the setlist on Twitter, but the pic is definitely a better source, thanks! Will fix it :)

Actually, I noticed the swapped songs earlier today. Turns out, they're simply re-using the US setlists then, huh.

Edited by Seelentau

I'm going to the London one! Anyone who went to a past DeG concert there can tell me how much a t-shirt cost? Bc I have to change money before going there since the currency is not the same as where I live and I don't think they allow to pay with credit card...

1 hour ago, HimawariHime said:

I'm going to the London one! Anyone who went to a past DeG concert there can tell me how much a t-shirt cost? Bc I have to change money before going there since the currency is not the same as where I live and I don't think they allow to pay with credit card...

T-shirts cost around £15-£25 Hoodies can cost up to £50

By this logic Berlin will get saku and I’m fine with that

ah no lol nevermind it’s a different order. Well I’m hoping for deeper vileness

Edited by Disposable

11 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Wow this is better and more than what america got I'm jealous 

Would of loved to get that long sleeve 

Edited by raspberrynilla

20 hours ago, Seelentau said:

ddf1a4ae27ec747e27cb150262680c9acedf8d33

tour merch btw

let's see if it changes until Berlin... cause I want that longsleeve, dammit

I hope they'll have the wristband too... I really liked the one from the past tour but it was only for de VIPs (This one is pretty simple but I like it anyways)