Ro plz

DIR EN GREY TOUR 2019: THIS WAY TO SELF DESTRUCTION

1 minute ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

they are baka gaijins afterall uwu

we need a show at an undisclosed location in the woods 14 people maximum. to purchase tickets you'll have to know kyo's real name and have spent at least 200 euros on the shipping of their cds that you bought exclusively from japan discoveries. 

I was not expecting us to get the final. I am not going to be able to think straight at work today. 

Oh and there were tote bags at our show. In fact everything was there. No change in prices. I'm trash so I bought the hoodie anyway and a t shirt. I regret nothing. That's my new favorite hoodie.

Edited by Cereal Killer 13
ETA

54 minutes ago, Disposable said:

lol at the crowd having no idea about the lyrics. they fucked up that part in World of Mercy that they were supposed to sing along with as well. 

Very bold of Kyo to think overseas fans would sing along to a fairly new song. 

53 minutes ago, Disposable said:

we need a show at an undisclosed location in the woods 14 people maximum. to purchase tickets you'll have to know kyo's real name and have spent at least 200 euros on the shipping of their cds that you bought exclusively from japan discoveries. 

In order to finance it, they’ll charge $1200 for a M&G, where all of the guys wear sunglasses and stare at the floor, behind a barrier.

18 hours ago, Ro plz said:

Very bold of Kyo to think overseas fans know any of their music beyond Gauze

23 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Very bold of Kyo to think overseas fans know any of their music beyond Gauze

Very bold of fans think that DEG will bring overseas songs from visual era. I'm always cringed when people want to hear Cage, Zakuro and all of that stuff.

1 hour ago, EvilHippy said:

Very bold of fans think that DEG will bring overseas songs from visual era. I'm always cringed when people want to hear Cage, Zakuro and all of that stuff.

Old discussion, but they should. They have no excuses. They are the only big band I know that keeps actively erasing their (glorious and historical) past again and again. Seriously, I can't understand what's the wrong thing with Gauze and Macabre. Yeah, sure those songs aren't as "alt-metal" as they'll like it know, but wtf dude, without 'Cage' you'll be nothing now, so pay a bit more of respect to that.

9 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Bruh, everything they released after setsudan as la:sadie's is pure poser music. I personally preferred kyo when he was masquerade /: 

Of course (?)

11 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Bruh, everything they released after setsudan as la:sadie's is pure poser music. I personally preferred kyo when he was masquerade /: 

if you really think about it, kyo is always masquerede, because he hides him true feeling's when he preforms..... and wears make up

54 minutes ago, Tokage said:

if you really think about it, kyo is always masquerede, because he hides him true feeling's when he preforms..... and wears make up

If lord Retsu would have been around 20 years ago he may have cured Kyo from his pain and showed him the ultimate way of expressing feelings on stage.

21 hours ago, Ro plz said:

The solution to that is of course start singing everything in engrish, but the lyrics have to be localized. The final will be about teenage love now

3 hours ago, saiko said:

Old discussion, but they should. They have no excuses. They are the only big band I know that keeps actively erasing their (glorious and historical) past again and again. Seriously, I can't understand what's the wrong thing with Gauze and Macabre. Yeah, sure those songs aren't as "alt-metal" as they'll like it know, but wtf dude, without 'Cage' you'll be nothing now, so pay a bit more of respect to that.

That's okay for japanese concerts, but for EU and US concerts? It may be strange, especially since they started touring overseas with WTD/TMOAB songs. So, that's why we almost always receive The Final, Saku and C. Those songs are "official" classics, and those songs set their initial image overseas.

And if we receive older songs, then it's either re-records, remasters, or some special occasions (Mazohyst, Hades, Child Prey).

But, I can only say about 2013-2019 DEG, since before that I wasn't interested in their lives at all, so if before that time they played a lot of old stuff - I'm sorry, I was a whippersnapper at that time.

11 minutes ago, Saishu said:

That live performance of World of Mercy just further showcases how boring Shinya is

And he is one of two composers for TWoM

What ever happened to that opener BYSTS that was suppose to play at some of the shows?

Im glad they didnt play chicago because the music was horrible but still weird that they werent even mentioned.