Ro plz

DIR EN GREY TOUR 2019: THIS WAY TO SELF DESTRUCTION

13 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

man what the fuck lol

Yeah they dont have the tote bag anymore. They do have a really cool looking poster for 50 though.

Chicago got The Deeper Vileness.

Amazing show as expected. Kyo broke the mic during the last part of World of Mercy so it was mostly instrumental and there may or may not have been some blood during this song.

They played the full World of Mercy MV but cropped in the shape of a triangle so you could barely see shit.

Toshiya had some problems during the beginning of Aka but it was quickly fixed.

Edited by rekzer

2 hours ago, rekzer said:

Yeah they dont have the tote bag anymore. They do have a really cool looking poster for 50 though.

Makes me really glad I was at the very first show for la and got it for 50, I wondering if they're just running super low on stock and figure theyd charge more or whatever 

4 hours ago, rekzer said:

Prices went up again tonight here in chicago. Hoodie is 70 now

This is a crock of shit. My show is tomorrow and at this point I'm light weight thinking fuck merch. I have tickets to buy this week for the Crystal Lake show next year. As much as I like the hoodie I don't like feeling like I'm being scammed. 

5 minutes ago, Cereal Killer 13 said:

This is a crock of shit. My show is tomorrow and at this point I'm light weight thinking fuck merch. I have tickets to buy this week for the Crystal Lake show next year. As much as I like the hoodie I don't like feeling like I'm being scammed. 

I do feel its too much. Specially since they started selling it at 50. The last time they came to the US i saw them at San Francisco and the hoodie was like 35 bucks.

I'm going to reinforce the stitching on the tote bag I was able to get in LA. I think all the goods are ugly but I was determined to spend $ and support. I really intended to buy CDs though... I was so ready $$$$ 

4 hours ago, rekzer said:

Chicago got The Deeper Vileness.

I wonder if they'll toss in the Wake and Kigan remakes as well.

Stoked for NYC! Here's to hoping Sustain the Untruth was a one night thing.

Just a pure art! Though Kyo just accidently tread on the Mic wire,
So pity cannot hear the last heavy part!
But Kyo still lead the performance to almost perfect ending!

Also, Kyo always brings so much unique worldviews into his stage performance,

with his emotions, movements, and sounds! Really impressive!

Looking at the footage of that The World of Mercy performance it looks like Kyo got his foot tangled up in the mic's cable or something?

cant believe dir en grey are a post-metal band now

Edited by Tokage

4 hours ago, Tokage said:

Looking at the footage of that The World of Mercy performance it looks like Kyo got his foot tangled up in the mic's cable or something?

Gotta be extra careful not to tangle up your feet when you pantomime disembowelment, but it happens to the best of us I suppose.