seys

Kyo (Dir en grey, Sukekiyo) for MIND-V Magazine

18 minutes ago, Himeaimichu said:

I can't tell whether it's supposed to be an eye... or a butthole (sorry I had to lol)

oh god now I can't unsee it ,_,

Here we see Kyoboi showing the physical manifestation of a person you can call an Asshole™️ quite literally, but there is always much more meaning than meets the eye with Kyoboi doesn't it?

One interpretation that can be derived from this masterpiece is that it is a form of gay activism calling for more "conservative gays", it looks like I am being pretentious/retarded but bear with me here. Its a critic of gays who just see other gays as an asshole to plunge instead of seeing the actual person behind the hole, he is in favor of stable gay relationships.

It can also be a reference to Nietzsche, as you can see by the eyes that if you look into the asshole long enough the asshole stares right back at you.

And that is just two meanings, I am sure there is way more to this. Truly the master of all forms of arts, I shiver to think of his next masterpiece in whatever medium he chooses to express his world views.

2 hours ago, Romlaw said:

Here we see Kyoboi showing the physical manifestation of a person you can call an Asshole™️ quite literally, but there is always much more meaning than meets the eye with Kyoboi doesn't it?

One interpretation that can be derived from this masterpiece is that it is a form of gay activism calling for more "conservative gays", it looks like I am being pretentious/retarded but bear with me here. Its a critic of gays who just see other gays as an asshole to plunge instead of seeing the actual person behind the hole, he is in favor of stable gay relationships.

It can also be a reference to Nietzsche, as you can see by the eyes that if you look into the asshole long enough the asshole stares right back at you.

And that is just two meanings, I am sure there is way more to this. Truly the master of all forms of arts, I shiver to think of his next masterpiece in whatever medium he chooses to express his world views.

I take it you aren't a fan of him? lmao

3 hours ago, Romlaw said:

based on my personal decade worth of staring at their antics at this point I think it's the most correct interpretation available.