Kiryu999

8P-SB 3rd album "richardland" release

16 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Looks like it's actually an excerpt from his current one, haha.

This should become a famous pasta in the VK community, we just need variations of it and then we are set.

If Kyo tatooed this I would think its retarded but sukekyo is the most pretentious band VK has ever seem so it wouldn't be out of character but in this case it looks like the guy just had some mental breakdown about something and did the classic "I am le avant-agarde artist" to cope

18 hours ago, Romlaw said:

This should become a famous pasta in the VK community, we just need variations of it and then we are set.

If Kyo tatooed this I would think its retarded but sukekyo is the most pretentious band VK has ever seem so it wouldn't be out of character but in this case it looks like the guy just had some mental breakdown about something and did the classic "I am le avant-agarde artist" to cope

I just noticed the “with love,” in the tramp stamp area.

I wonder if he tattooed his ass cheeks with his signature 

Edited by GreatNorthernVK
Added an important comma

this looks like when you first discovered photoshop and the only thing you can do right is fiddle with the text feature. Calling it "richardland" so the youtube censors wont block their tunes lol

Mejibray died so 8P3B can live.....

Fkdk6MC.gif&f=1&nofb=1

All I have to say is: the cover could have done without that wall of text. Or at least have it in a different font....

This album ain't my thing, really. (Thankfully?)

Wish they have some songs along the lines of flight plan or entry instead.

Edited by gret

8 minutes ago, Ada Suilen said:

Is it me or while listening to this is natural to picture a K-Pop MV in own mind?

I hope we don't see more of this in visual kei's future.  It's obvious the scene needs to change in some way but not in the direction of trying to piggyback off of the success of Kpop. 

I'd rather a 1:30 track than something that descends into annoying beep boop madness to fill up space. 

Veredict is: 8psb only in micro doses. There's a couple of genuinely catchy tracks in... Richardland... But they don't make up for the rest of what resembles a [redbull addict] 15 year old gcse music student's portfolio

48 minutes ago, lei0418 said:

Think I know who the album title is referencing. Someone else has to figure it out though or I'm not gonna say anything. 🤔

What is it some sort of government secret?

On 1/3/2020 at 4:24 PM, Saishu said:

What is it some sort of government secret?

Dear god, I hope they don't have their hands in anything political. 

That would be absolutely terrifying.