Kiryu999

8P-SB 3rd album "richardland" release

Early 2020 VK prediction: 8P-SB open a theme park called Richardland (Dickland for short) to market themselves. It goes under pretty quickly and is revamped into a new livehouse that soon becomes the thing that #resurrectsvk

Avant... Avant... AVANT-GARDE????

DID SOMEONE SAY AVANT-GARDE????
giphy.gif

Merry should be terrified by them *me says ironically 😆*

Just for having some fun I surfed for checking some evil meme about them, and want to guess? Their site logo is a frickin' meme... probably the best thing visual kei will see in years...

3sl63cJT_a0.jpg

I can "get" that Miyavi had to change its sound for being more commercial, I can even "get" when Lycaon butchered themselves in Initial'L, but I can't absolutely get that these two, Tsuzuku and Koichi, singer and bassist of Mejibray, decided to go on with... this... come on, they made out some of the best music ever experienced in modern visual kei!!! What a damn waste... :indie_wth:

35 minutes ago, Ada Suilen said:

I can "get" that Miyavi had to change its sound for being more commercial, I can even "get" when Lycaon butchered themselves in Initial'L, but I can't absolutely get that these two, Tsuzuku and Koichi, singer and bassist of Mejibray, decided to go on with... this... come on, they made out some of the best music ever experienced in modern visual kei!!! What a damn waste... :indie_wth:

Mejibray feels like a distant dream now

20 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

EKsp-ZIVUYAAdk-Pb.jpg

hey

fixed that for ya

LMFAAOO

I hate that this monstrosity is the first thing I see after not having signed in for months. This is terrible. Let me go lock the doors....

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Looks like it's actually an excerpt from his current one, haha.

i cant believe the absolute madman got ''see you at my anniversary performance in june'' tattooed on his back like a tramp stamp

fucking amazing

Welp I suppose if you've got this bible excerpt tattooed on you, you might as well milk it for all its worth. 

:( remember when this picture left the community in an uproar. Like "woah, this is the most overtly rebelious act we've seen in VK. A massive fuck you to the label. We cannot wait to see what they'll do"

This is what we get.