sleepy coffee

午前零時。 (Gozenreiji) 3rd Single Announced, "孤独、二人、それから。"

Details are sparse and I cant read anything off the first flyer besides the numbers so if anyone wants to clarify any of the new announcements they made today that would be great.

Edited by sleepy coffee

2 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

Unless they're using the same look 2 singles in a row this is not the look for the new single 

Ahh Sorry 😕 

New single is available everywhere digitally.

New band look

And something about the bassist taking a hiatus or leaving or something? (I'll correct the post when someone clarifies for me)

Interesting 

3rd Single「孤独、二人、それから。」

M01.雨水に打たれ泥を喰う僕を救いだしたのは君でした。 [SPOT]

M02.降り注ぐ星屑は今日も明日も切ない。

On 1/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, sleepy coffee said:

And something about the bassist taking a hiatus or leaving or something? (I'll correct the post when someone clarifies for me)

Actually, the bassist leaves the band and the band goes on hiatus
Official message translated here https://crimsonlotus.eu/gozenreiji-kodoku-futari-sorekara-single-details-mv-spot-departure-of-the-bassist-pause-of-the-band-and-new-look/

1 minute ago, Aika said:

Actually, the bassist leaves the band and the band goes on hiatus
Official message translated here https://crimsonlotus.eu/gozenreiji-kodoku-futari-sorekara-single-details-mv-spot-departure-of-the-bassist-pause-of-the-band-and-new-look/

Thanks for correction! Never been the biggest fan of gozenreiji but I genuinely thought the song for their 3rd music video was good so I was hoping they were on an uphill trend

I really like the MV spot mans having fun eating that dirt

song sounds really nice too so far I keep being surprised by how much I like this band lol